[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
D

Deleted144244440246

i-if it would be not to much trouble could you may do sometimes a screen what slider you mean? mod is activated and stuffy but i guess i am just to silly :(
oh and thank you very much for your time and help ^-^

This guide is for Next-Gen Shaders 2.0 [AI*HS2] some of it its not available in 1.85
ok If you look here as reference, if needed for EXGloss
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7417329

First you need to enable the graphics mode SSS shaders on the card, this is how to do that
(SSS = Sub surface scattering) graphics mode enables this amazing tech- Advanced SSS tutorial at bottom ANUBIS969 ignore the video for now)

Goto the body tab at the Top left
>>Click Overall. Now Look at top right of the screen. See Material Editor Head and body
>>> Click Body
In Material Editor you will see a search window at top left (Make a note of it)

Now scroll down to find cf_m_skin_body_00, see the shader says AIT/SKIN True click it and scroll to hanmen next gen body
Screenshot (45).png

Change to hanmen next gen body
Screenshot (46).png

Congrats you just changed the shader, now its easy
scroll down and find EXGloss, This is the slider you want. Adjust to taste. When you find the value you like Ctrl C the whole number

Now Close the Body Material editor window and open the head mat editor at the top right, Enable the hanmen face shader

Screenshot (47).png
scroll down and find exgloss again
paste (ctrl V) the value of EX Gloss you did from body exgloss so they match, i find a slightly less value looks better. Adjust to taste.

Now your ALMOST done, Remember i told you to make a note of the bar at the top left of material editor
Click it and type toot (This is the teeth shader, change it to hanmen)

Screenshot (48).png

1 more to do, in search at top left type tang (This is the tongue shader, change to hanmen as well)

Screenshot (49).png

Congrats your done

Have fun

NOTE: To Revert a card from Graphics mode (SSS) To DHH simply hit RESET on each of the sliders we just changed and save the card,

It might look weird this is normal. It will revert to normal the next time you load the card.

PS i will never type this out again LMAO

HS2/AI Next-Gen Skin Textures Tutorial/Workshop
-

Last edited by a moderator:

reykyo

Oct 10, 2020
If someone can mirror this on a torrent would be nice.

Works on latest BR, If you download "Mods", you need to delete all the mods except Maps & Studio from BR Repack.

Char Dump (10K Cards/Categorized AAA Cards in "Main Pack" Folder (All Cards in this folder tested should work 100% if Mods are downloaded)):

Coordinate Dump (4K Coordinate/Categorized AAA Coordinates in Main Folder):

Scenes Dump (8K Scenes):

Overlays Dump:

Userdata (Male Chars/Coordinates & Misc):

ABData Mods + Bepinx Plugins + Misc:

Mods Dump (60GBs Downoad/100GBs After Extract - Around 2500 Mods/60GBs not included in BR, BR Mods included 40GBs, but few mods removed from BR that cause problems):

Preview:
View attachment 1616957 View attachment 1616958 View attachment 1616956
Some Preview Cards (Rest in Download):
can you guide me i don't know how

D

Deleted144244440246

Hello everyone. Who has characters with tattooed girls, try them on. Could you please send them to me, I will be very grateful.
Here you go

Sage - HS-2 - Sub Surface Scattering - Next Gen Shader 2.0 - (Hanmen) NXTG Skin - ENABLE GRAPHICS Mode
Sage uses Custom bones, ABMX, Overlays and Pregnancy sliders, changing her clothing may cause clipping issues.

Sage 1.png Sage 2.png Sage 3.png Sage (SSS).png

D

Deleted144244440246

I downloaded the mod NXTGENSS2.0_78400 but I don't know how to install and use it, can you tell me?
unpack and put the .zipmod in mods/mymods then you will see it in body - skin settings

Reactions: reykyo
D

Deleted144244440246

gah lol, pre surgery id hope. It wasn't intentional but ya i kind of see it after looking at pics

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
ok If you look here as reference, if needed for EXGloss
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7417329

First you need to enable the graphics mode SSS shaders on the card, this is how to do that
(SSS = Sub surface scattering) graphics mode enables this amazing tech- Advanced SSS tutorial at bottom ANUBIS969 ignore the video for now)

Goto the body tab at the Top left
>>Click Overall. Now Look at top right of the screen. See Material Editor Head and body
>>> Click Body
In Material Editor you will see a search window at top left (Make a note of it)

Now scroll down to find cf_m_skin_body_00, see the shader says AIT/SKIN True click it and scroll to hanmen next gen body
View attachment 1618731

Change to hanmen next gen body
View attachment 1618740

Congrats you just changed the shader, now its easy
scroll down and find EXGloss, This is the slider you want. Adjust to taste. When you find the value you like Ctrl C the whole number

Now Close the Body Material editor window and open the head mat editor at the top right, Enable the hanmen face shader

View attachment 1618744
scroll down and find exgloss again
paste (ctrl V) the value of EX Gloss you did from body exgloss so they match, i find a slightly less value looks better. Adjust to taste.

Now your ALMOST done, Remember i told you to make a note of the bar at the top left of material editor
Click it and type toot (This is the teeth shader, change it to hanmen)

View attachment 1618750

1 more to do, in search at top left type tang (This is the tongue shader, change to hanmen as well)

View attachment 1618756

Congrats your done

Have fun

NOTE: To Revert a card from Graphics mode (SSS) To DHH simply hit RESET on each of the sliders we just changed and save the card,

It might look weird this is normal. It will revert to normal the next time you load the card.

PS i will never type this out again LMAO

HS2/AI Next-Gen Skin Textures Tutorial/Workshop
-
Thank you so so much Senpai! You my Lifesaver <3 It was realy super kind of you to explain that so awesome to now a little smater me.

Reactions: Deleted144244440246

noob2001

Jul 12, 2021
Rebecca Reusch (15 †) Re.Actor

Missing - Rebecca Reusch
The Rebecca Reusch missing person case deals with the disappearance of the then 15-year-old student Rebecca "Becci" Reusch from Berlin-Rudow on February 18, 2019. The investigators are now assuming a homicide.

001.JPG

---------------------------------------------
Rebecca Reusch (18 †) Re.Actor

Rebecca would be 18 today and could look something like this.

002.JPG

satan_shark

Aug 15, 2021
hello

if the problem is that mega does not compress the cards as a zip and then offer them for download ???

try to download them directly individually via the respective image

if it doesn't work or others have the same problem, i will upload the cards again as a zip-file for you
After 30 or 40 try i've managed to download the cards. The problem was Mega stopping the file download at a random point, saying that there was an error.

D

Deleted144244440246

Sykosis

What version of Hanmen are you using. ???

Under version 1.85, - I get when selecting the shader, strong expressions of the body veins

this does not look very nice

View attachment 1619333
i use Next-Gen Shaders 2.0 [AI*HS2], the pay version But there is a cough, cough version around f95 of 2.0 if you search for it

D

Deleted144244440246

Thanks

is there also nen free downlaod or only purchase current ?????
i supported him but its also here on f95
https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-honey-select-2-next-gen-skin-shaders-2-0.89113/

Note this shader is the one you want to use if you use graphics mode. dhh vs 1.85 dhh is better. But this version is far superior to DHH because of SSS technology, but it is resource heavy. You will need a strong pc to really take advantage
When installing it will add a presets folder and a cubemaps folder to hs2 main directory, Make sure both are there. If cubemaps isnt there just add it and grab some cubemaps at the discord
Install it in mods/mymods not in sideloader

There is a great guide here on settings to use

Note some people have an issue with presets and or cubemaps not showing in game, if your presets folder is empty open plugin settings with f1, open graphics tab and check the directories and make sure they match. In game Presets will be in F5 presets and cubemaps will be in F5 Lighting
Screenshot (54).png

Hopefully this will make installation smooth for any who are interested

If you have a strong pc with great cooling and want to take it to the next level try reshade as well. it will literally blow your mind. I do it sometimes, But i run a high end rtx3080 laptop and it gets to hot. I definitely recommend liquid cooling desktop if you want to play with reshade and shader 2.0

Im no reshade expert though, dont ask me how to use it.

D

Deleted144244440246

make sure your setting a preset when using it, i think your just using the default settings. Also when downloading and saving presets, make sure you put graphics mode presets in the presets folder, NOT in dhh data. many people do that. Graphics mode and DHH do not work at the same time and will cause major problems

D

Deleted144244440246

You shouldnt need to turn anything down on your system
The shader can handle up to 12k, so even with a 3090ti you can still slow down your pc if you dont know what your doing with settings, check the guide i linked
Ps check pm again

D

Deleted144244440246

With a good preset and cubemaps you can make pretty good images, Here are some example pics of shader 2.0 in action. This is one of my more popular girls Joni, But this version uses custom hair and a anisotropic shaders. i cant share this hair (Sorry) So i will not share the card. If you want joni shes at the booru - sort most liked in SSS folder in my profile

Joni EX 1.png Joni EX 2.png Joni EX 3.png

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes