[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
OK this is first time when i think this card is broken,or maybe my game...anyway can someone test this card for me ? HS2_2022-03-01-17-40-56-848.png none of cards i have dont have this problems :( i dw from ilussion discord btw

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheComrade

bardstk

Jun 8, 2020
Any_Game_Graphics_Enhancement 1.20

Removido tudo >> Usou uma predefinição >> Principais ajustes e remoções de e para a predefinição e usando outros sombreadores de reshade. Isso é configurado como um sombreador passivo. O uso do shader ativamente exigirá os arquivos dll de reshade necessários e a importação do script reshade_settings para um arquivo ini.

O aprimoramento de gráficos agora está completo.
[/CITAR]
i try do that but show all thin in japonese put this in game folder ????

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
OK this is first time when i think this card is broken,or maybe my game...anyway can someone test this card for me ? View attachment 1681082 none of cards i have dont have this problems :( i dw from ilussion discord btw
Nice girl, I think I will keep her :D
But I can´t find any issue, so I unfortunately couldn´t help, the card seems ok for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: soso07

Iko17

Sep 21, 2021
I find it odd that noone has ever created/shared a Princess Mononoke character card, ever. Just saying...

casualpopsicle

Feb 24, 2022
That's an amazing Laura. Of course I'm biased because I love her >.> but you did a great job on the face proportions. I might mod it with hi-def textures or something.
Thanks for the compliments and suggestions! Very appreciated.

About modding, I think I won't mod the game any furthur.
Running just the vanilla repack alone is heavy enough for my potato laptop XD

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Time for something a little different. This is the first time I've done an OC with no photo references. I started with an experiment overlaying a golden ratio mask to get an "objectively beautiful" face (HS2 has some weirdness that makes this not quite possible but interesting anyway), then added a few touches.

The result is Callie. She's that childhood friend who you haven't seen in years, come for a visit. She was a tomboy when you were kids, running around with scraped knees and mud in her hair, but now here in your apartment, you're seeing her again for the first time...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HS2ChaF_20220301140537353.png

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes