[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
is there a way to download a ready to go version of this game?
Didn´t try a Repack yet?
Actually we have Better Repack R8. There are most popular mods included.
Easiest way is torrent download from here or here
You get a big 7z file (~45GB), extract it to your drive and start via InitSetting.exe - and off you go.
Note: the [OPTIONAL][AI-HS2][20220131] Sideloader Modpack Studio.7z (73.4 GiB) you don´t need for the game.

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
Didn´t try a Repack yet?
Actually we have Better Repack R8. There are most popular mods included.
Easiest way is torrent download from here or here
You get a big 7z file (~45GB), extract it to your drive and start via InitSetting.exe - and off you go.
Note: the [OPTIONAL][AI-HS2][20220131] Sideloader Modpack Studio.7z (73.4 GiB) you don´t need for the game.
R8 is huge...started 45gb...now it is 75gb with most of custom mods and graphic enhancements

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
Nice girl, I think I will keep her :D
But I can´t find any issue, so I unfortunately couldn´t help, the card seems ok for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well i download R8 and same problems but i find solution...apparently in F1/Pluggins i uncheck Simplify penetration calculation and bug dissapear wich is strange,that option was designed for BP uncensors but not working anymore :)

Reactions: turbojoe

reykyo

Oct 10, 2020
can someone give me some character cards of Hinata Hyuga characters; Shiranui Mai; Tifa Lockhart; Ada Wong (Resident Evil); Nyotengu (Dead or Alive 6). I thank you in advance ^^

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
R8 is huge...started 45gb...now it is 75gb with most of custom mods and graphic enhancements
R8 is unsignificantly bigger than R7. As I heard R7 was a heavy improvement against its predecessors with better graphic settings and much more mods included.
Don´t forget that all these files are barely compressed, so to say "purely biological" :LOL:

When I started with HS2 last summer I had to decide between HS (1) and HS2. In internet it was called back then, HS2 is grafically better, but HS1 offers much much more mods! Thanks god I chose HS2, and the times with "minor mods" are gone in the meantime.
As a disadvantage the Repack becomes bigger and bigger ;)

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes