[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
For now Merlin is exclusive to my patreon members, the tier 1 can access all the post with the cards, when I unlocked her I will post her here (I'm unlocking all my cards by the time).

View attachment 1832052

View attachment 1832053

I have more card but I only post the free cards. I did Elizabeth too this month.

View attachment 1832054
View attachment 1832056

These two cards were requests of my VIP tier members.
Merlin's outfit is perfect. Any chance you'd share it?

Synalon

Jan 31, 2022
Lee Hyeri from Girls Day

3 different versions, the only change is the hair so if you don't care about that no need to download all 3.

Green Background uses Graphics Mod and Hanmens Shader 2.0 and Next Gen Textures.

Pink Background uses DHH no special shaders.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

vyriz

May 9, 2022
These are work-in-progress images.
Do you think I should proceed? :) There's some work left - cheeks, eyes, etc.
It's based on McManus82's Cassie Cage, but i intend to try to make it from scratch also
These are work-in-progress images.
Do you think I should proceed? :) There's some work left - cheeks, eyes, etc.
It's based on McManus82's Cassie Cage, but i intend to try to make it from scratch also :)
View attachment 1021075 View attachment 1021076
Have you completed this card? I don't know if it's intended, but this looks a lot like Scarlett Johanssen (nearly perfect). Can you please post the card??

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
What should I search? I like the high poly "body" but all the clothes are always clipping. How can I find clothes for that "body" ?
Thanks!
I think it´s meant this one
ClothesSearch.jpg

But I wonder what search term will work - I tried some combinations (High Poly, HP, HD...........) but nothing delivers result.

Unfortunately Sykosis took a break here

D

Deleted144244440246

I think it´s meant this one
View attachment 1838413

But I wonder what search term will work - I tried some combinations (High Poly, HP, HD...........) but nothing delivers result.

Unfortunately Sykosis took a break here
I still get mail pms, so i saw this post when i finished.

For Highpoly
Dont use sleeves dont use underwear, keep uncensor size as default or smaller or it will clip

There are some nylons and pantyhose for it -Search "dainty" look for the HP icon on the clothing

See here for updates to it and more info if you read the posts

Goodluck

Last edited by a moderator:

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
IMPORTANT:
The version I released had a bug in it, causing files not to save correctly. Please download v0.1.1.1 instead. Links have been updated.

It's finally ready! Download now! Card Editor and Image Replacer!

View attachment 1838217

Announcing the first release of HS2CharEdit! More info on this release and GitHub link on Patreon: (don't worry, it's free)

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019
I'm working on one.

View attachment 1835634

I posted a Devlog update on my Patreon tonight. I's very close to alpha release.
nice system. Can you add dual system, meaning like fusion data
in one tab side to read original card values , other to save as for save parts.
other question, can be load as parts/presets like the clothes system as export card system
like body/face coordinates.

That way we update, recreate as body format
body settings, body parts, similar as face system
like a guitar sound system - presets
is out the game, similar to body system in daz studio
preset body/face coordinate system

thanks for your effort.

wolf428

Dec 25, 2020
So, I've searched and come up with bupkis. Has anyone Done the Metal Gear Solid 4 Meryl Silverburgh? Cause thats a card I would love for AI Girl

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
well, even with that explanation i don't fully understand the difference. so it's a safe bet i won't be doing it!

if/when i get that far i'll check with you. ;)

as for the Mod IDs, that's definitely on the to-do list. I would love for this to be the only tool folks need outside of the game.

UPDATE: Syk and I have chatted, there's nothing to worry about. I will be listening to the community for direction of course.

Maybe I miss something, or I'm not as smart as I thought before ....
I don't get the purpose of such an app.
Is it doing something that can't be made in Creator?
... personally ... I'd be glad if Creator could run independently from the game :) It's loading the whole pile of ... things :) and my comp's fans are going crazy :)
Another Q ... to everyone :)
Have anyone heard about HS 3 ?? I dream of a better tool :) and hope that Illusion are working on something new ...
Mostly on "geometry" :) , the "rigging", the "physics" etc.
Oh, I forgot. The interface ... :)

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
I was asked for another Texture. What came out is a friend for Bambi.

Edit: I loaded the wrong card. BluebelleT is the one with textures.
Since some took this version allready I just uploaded the 'tempmod' as well. But it is as it says: just a temportary mod. I'll add it as an update to the xisting suntanmod.
again, sorry for that.

BluebellePrev2.png

View attachment giphy.webp

Last edited:

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021

Maybe I miss something, or I'm not as smart as I thought before ....
I don't get the purpose of such an app.
Is it doing something that can't be made in Creator?
... personally ... I'd be glad if Creator could run independently from the game :) It's loading the whole pile of ... things :) and my comp's fans are going crazy :)
Another Q ... to everyone :)
Have anyone heard about HS 3 ?? I dream of a better tool :) and hope that Illusion are working on something new ...
Mostly on "geometry" :) , the "rigging", the "physics" etc.
Oh, I forgot. The interface ... :)
I think it would make sense for the Character Maker to be separate to the game. You could then have Character Maker, the game itself (HS2 or AI) and Studio as 3 separate items. Also if HS2 and AI shared mod & user data etc directories.
Just thinking as a user of the game & computer usage rather than as a developer.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes