[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - WIP & Patreon Exclusive Ads Sharing Thread

Jan 30, 2021
Since this is the Honey Select 2 AD-center, I guess we really are back now! Here are our promo snaps for our latest work:
August 2022 Update!

The Subscribe Star is still being reviewed before it opens. But now that we've added its link to our various online hubs, it should not be much longer.

august2022_promo.jpg

Illusion Legacy Library 2021
library2021_promo.jpg

Illusion Custom Commissions
customcommissions_promo.jpg

We also develop mods/characters for Skyrim, Fallout 76, AI Shoujo, and of course DAZ3D!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sepheyer
Jan 30, 2021
Our new PC game; what's it all about? Here you go...
TIMEBANDITLOGO_FINAL.png
You are Dr. Cabel Hunter, a rogue scientist and historian, driven to uncover the secrets left by Albert Einstein to somehow achieve temporal displacement, embarks to create a machine which will transport your body through a quark-driven micro-singularity generator. Succeeding in this endeavor, you plan to visit Civil War America, where you will stop Lincoln from being assassinated, take him into hiding, and allow history to believe he is still killed that night at Ford's Theatre. Your plan then is to place Lincoln into a quark-suspension bubble, where time literally stands still. The suspension bubble will allow the great American President to travel "the long way" to Hunter's present, and be retrieved to enjoy pizza and beer 21st Century style!
BUT...
As you begin the countdown with your mega-wife Glory aiding as hard as she can, your arch-nemesis, Dr. Vayne Rayne breaks in and abducts her rosy red bottom--don't smack it so hard next time! He demands that unless your Transit" machine can be reset for his DNA instead of yours, or you go back in time for him, she'll be killed using the vortex of his own failed attempts at micro-singularity generation!! Doing so will not just kill Gloria, the vortex will remove her very existence from the quantum space continuum--destroying all timelines she ever existed in, and making it impossible to simply travel back to before her abduction and save her like any bonehead would normally think to do!! How's that for closing plot-holes?

Until the First Mission! - November 2022
The Antikythera Mechanism - 228 BC - Ródos, Ancient Greece!

Last edited:

Synalon

Jan 31, 2022
I made Jang Mi.

As usual I made SSS and DHH versions.

Let me know in the comments if you want me to post the SSS , DHH or both.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: thuban7

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
I am currently working on makeup-pack (eyeshadows and paints) and would like some feedback, before I spent more time the it's worth. The goal is more colors and options around the eyes. Either by only using the eyeshadow or combining it with a corresponding paint and experiment with the shine- and texture-slider (see preview). Is there interest in this or are there any ideas, suggestions?

Ectospasm

Dec 23, 2020
More than half way through volume 2 of Tales from Neopolis on my The last Issues are scheduled for October.
You can also check out volume 1 and follow the series on for free.

Scenes and character cards relating to the series are regularly posted on and I'll occasionally post some here on f95.

HS2_2022-06-13-21-29-40-328.png

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
PSS/BTW:
Hahahahahaha :ROFLMAO:

Nice job trying to replicate one of my chars, i really think you or your partner did well , although there are some things like body proportion, face and other details that are missing, but as i said before a very nice job replicating one of my works :cool:(y)

1.jpg 2.jpg

Jan 30, 2021
Hahahahahaha :ROFLMAO:

Nice job trying to replicate one of my chars, i really think you or your partner did well , although there are some things like body proportion, face and other details that are missing, but as i said before a very nice job replicating one of my works :cool:(y)

View attachment 2059096 View attachment 2059097
But I still like YOURS best, brother. ;) Sure hope you'll share her sometime.

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
There we go. Uploaded on discord:

mod:

The purpose is to be able to adjust more colour and detail without having to resort to overlays. Either you use the eyeshadow alone as make-up or you combine eyeshadow and the associated paints for more customisation possibilities (coloured eyeliner, multi-coloured eyeshadows).
The related shapes can be identified by the numbering: 20 indicates the shape, eyeshadow 20B means only coloured eyeliner, the same shapes (+/- 1 pixel) can be found under the paints as Makeup20 etc.
Of course, other combinations can be combined for interesting effects. For example, an eyeshadow can be combined with a completely transparent paint-makeup to create a different glitter effect (shine/texture slider).
The paints are (mostly) prortioned for the settings:
90x90
X = 48
Y = 57
I've packe some special makeups as paints and/or eyeshadows.

prev01.png

Last edited: