[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - WIP & Patreon Exclusive Ads Sharing Thread

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Nothing like a set of brand new back problems! :p Goodness I love Photoshop.
EDIT!:
Will you check this mega-morphin ranger shit out... and she looks way better with her hair down too. Thanks Mr. Fohhh... Wait a minute! FOX!? Ok I gotta ask if you're like your husband cause I just gotta know--CAN SHE COOK?
View attachment 2103151
Yeah, I am in lust with that lady now.
View attachment 2103188

Awsome I love this version.:love: Yeah she can cook, she makes a killer milkshake..:LOL:

Jan 30, 2021
Reactions: Mr-Fox and Sepheyer

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Turns out bodypainting can look like a skintight outfit.

Do take a minute to grab this chara to see what I mean.

This literally opens up the doors for all kinds of easy to make undergarments.
HS2_2022-10-19-19-45-38-064.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Turns out bodypainting can look like a skintight outfit.

Do take a minute to grab this chara to see what I mean.

This literally opens up the doors for all kinds of easy to make undergarments.
View attachment 2110143
Yes, this has been done a lot before, it's an easy "oldschool" method . You can use detailglossmap as an overlay to give it more fabric like "texture" .
like these:
_Export_2022-06-10-21-22-00_cf_m_topdr_05_DetailGlossMap2.png _Export_2022-06-22-17-19-26_cf_m_bot_skirt_tsk1_DetailGlossMap.png _Export_2022-06-10-21-21-50_cf_m_topdr_05c_DetailGlossMap.png

or you can use bumpmaps and textures from other sources such as Daz Studio etc.

USBC_Wool_CK_Mid_A.png USBC_Wool_CK_N.png USBC_Cotton_Shirt_H.png

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Quick post before I go to bed. 2.0.0 is done. I think of adding a bid of stuff or just post it and take a few weeks for the next step. Ideas are there to keep me busy until next year .... :unsure:
But I will make an extra pack, just for mandalas, mendis and tattoos.

HS2_2022-10-20-01-44-40-175.png

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Super! I didn't know.

Would you know if I can get rid of the bellybutton? I am trying to see if without it a bodypainted outfit would look better.
Not sure, but I suspect that you can by editing bumpmap and occlusion by using content-aware fill in ps. Wich skin is it that you are using?

NVM I got your card. Give me a moment

It is very difficult to remove the bellybutton by only editing textures. You would need to edit the mesh itself. And create a zipmod with the edited mesh. It can be done. The question is though if it is worth the effort.

Bellybutton.png Nobellybutton.png
This is with only a quick texture edit. It doesn't look better imo. I'll pm you the card if you want to have a look yourself.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Sepheyer

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Not sure, but I suspect that you can by editing bumpmap and occlusion by using content-aware fill in ps. Wich skin is it that you are using?

NVM I got your card. Give me a moment

It is very difficult to remove the bellybutton by only editing textures. You would need to edit the mesh itself. And create a zipmod with the edited mesh. It can be done. The question is though if it is worth the effort.

View attachment 2118268 View attachment 2118265
This is with only a quick texture edit. It doesn't look better imo.
Ooh, so thaaat's whats up! Thank you very much! Yes, I agree, out of the box there is no clear knockout. OK, backburner for this idea then-o.