[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 6, 2021
Hello. I have a few questions regarding HS2. I am using the SrewThisNoise version.
  1. How do you make large image size cards? I have seen cards as large as 1000 x 1396 with incredible detail.
  2. Is it possible to disable the text completely or at least change it back to Japanese?
  3. Some of the cards I have downloaded have black scalps and the color does not change when I change the skin color. Some cards will have eyebrows, eye shadow, and tattoos stuck on the model and can't be changed. Is it possible to edit the model using the built in character creator? I had no luck using the material editor.
  4. Regarding the DHH mod, is it possible to disable the built in background for rooms that have the map disabled? I would like to just have a complete black background instead of the blurred thing DHH uses.
Thanks.

Apr 26, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks.
To make screen shots in high resolution.

Any version that has Screenshot Manager plugin included should be okay I think.

1: Press F1, click plugin settings, find "Screenshot Manager".
2: Open it & click "Enable" if not enabled, then set a shortcut key for Capture Rendered Screenshot. Mine is already preset as F11.
3: Enter your desired "screenshot height" and "screenshot width" for rendering resolution.
4: Set any other options you want.
5: During gameplay or in game, press F11 for full render.

User Interface won't be captured. You don't need to press spacebar to hide before you take your shot.
Hope that helps.
HoneySelect2 21_8_2021 11_19_00 AM.png

Aug 6, 2021
To make screen shots in high resolution.

Any version that has Screenshot Manager plugin included should be okay I think.

1: Press F1, click plugin settings, find "Screenshot Manager".
2: Open it & click "Enable" if not enabled, then set a shortcut key for Capture Rendered Screenshot. Mine is already preset as F11.
3: Enter your desired "screenshot height" and "screenshot width" for rendering resolution.
4: Set any other options you want.
5: During gameplay or in game, press F11 for full render.

User Interface won't be captured. You don't need to press spacebar to hide before you take your shot.
Hope that helps.
View attachment 1363089
Please see this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...rd-sharing-thread.44248/page-299#post-6413484

How did they get such a large card? I did your screenshot suggestion but those do not load as characters.

Last edited:

kostsush

Jun 23, 2020
Hello! I have a pantyhose issue mostly with all of them (see attachment) the same with some clothing and mostly all shoes. They look transparent or teared. Is there a way to fix it? 1.png 2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: grignou

DT@F95Zone

Oct 1, 2017
Hello! I have a pantyhose issue mostly with all of them (see attachment) the same with some clothing and mostly all shoes. They look transparent or teared. Is there a way to fix it? View attachment 1364114 View attachment 1364115
I had the same issue. In KK Manager under Sideloader Mods, disable [Dainty] HighPoly v3 zi_mod". This worked for me. You may have a different version: 1629635019580.png

Dec 23, 2020
I just updated to BR5 and I cannot remember which setting reveals "UNKNOWN" characters when walking the hall. Can someone please assist?

Edit: nm, I found it. Wasn't in the repack.

Last edited:

Jagged

Nov 28, 2017
Are there any mods that replace the human male with an animal or monster? Like for the original Honey Select.

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
I don't know any. You might have a look at their discord. There's a lot stuff (cards, Overlays and mods) shared.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Apologies if this has been asked before and I have missed it or if I am just being stupid.
I am having a problem with updating KK Manager itself.
I currently have v17 installed. When I check for updates it says a new version is available of KK Manager is needed and points me to where to download it. I have downloaded v18 but I'm struggling to find what to do to then update KK Manager to the new version. The downloaded folder doesn't seem to contain an executable file and just placing it in the directory (tried both in the main game folder and in the existing KK Manager subfolder) unsurprisingly doesn't work.
Any help gratefully received.

Reactions: a2503
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote