[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

davedave793

May 17, 2021
Does anyone have the card/mod?

davidcr

Nov 4, 2017

350 fucking usd for this shit btw as nice as Ltsuki was to work with and as good as the card is this is absolutely absurd, he also doesn't seem to give info until you subscribe to his stuff so take this as a warning if you ever consider it. I'll probably upload this to a better host later cause mega get taken down fast.
Wait these are available? He makes it sound like it's a request for a single person when he posts them. Been looking for the kiseki cards forever, especially fie and feri since i've seen someone post harada/hongcha scenes with his feri but no source or any info on it. If you got any more of the kiseki ones i'd appreciate

Reactions: Dimmuborrgir

SaraVL57

May 16, 2022
Wait these are available? He makes it sound like it's a request for a single person when he posts them. Been looking for the kiseki cards forever, especially fie and feri since i've seen someone post harada/hongcha scenes with his feri but no source or any info on it. If you got any more of the kiseki ones i'd appreciate
So basically yea they are a request for a single person but you have to pay the same amount the requester paid to get the card made (minimum $350 it seems) if the requester didn't specifically ask him to release the cards as a monthly patreon reward, even then it's like $65 minimum. Unfortunately whatever bastard is requesting his kiseki cards is not having them release which is selfish asf tbh because kiseki is pretty niche.

Sorry but I'm likely never buying from him again I got lucky the Tio card was even 350 apparently his Elise is 500... so no I don't think any of his other cards besides Alisa is out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.