[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 22, 2019
Just putting this out there but, did this guy ever share his Kiyohime card anywhere ?

Because damn that's a good Kiyohime.

Rasca1414

Dec 16, 2022
does anyone have it?

davidcr

Nov 4, 2017
So basically yea they are a request for a single person but you have to pay the same amount the requester paid to get the card made (minimum $350 it seems) if the requester didn't specifically ask him to release the cards as a monthly patreon reward, even then it's like $65 minimum. Unfortunately whatever bastard is requesting his kiseki cards is not having them release which is selfish asf tbh because kiseki is pretty niche.

Sorry but I'm likely never buying from him again I got lucky the Tio card was even 350 apparently his Elise is 500... so no I don't think any of his other cards besides Alisa is out there.
Ok yea, for sure, his cards are very minimum porting work i have no idea how he got a reputation enough for people to pay for it

SaraVL57

May 16, 2022
Ok yea, for sure, his cards are very minimum porting work i have no idea how he got a reputation enough for people to pay for it
I found his Tio card very nice ingame, I'm not familiar with the stuff at all so he probably takes advantage of people naive to how that stuff works such as myself it could also just he Kiseki being very niche so there's not as many options as say something like Genshin.

His $350 teir had 80 sales on just gumroad alone he's making some serious bank from the shit.

killme69420

Feb 20, 2020
I know this a request done to death but does anyone have a collection of Hoksi Character cards? preferably from 2023

terrastevenson96

Jul 2, 2023
Still looking for scenes from these users:
xKazz:
Sabu.Aka:

Status
Not open for further replies.