[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pooiii

Jul 27, 2023
Does anyone saved “Hoksi SD December 2022” ?fone2539 uploaded it before, but unfortunately the Anonfiles links didn't work anymore:(

Kroak27

Apr 29, 2023
Any fortunate person have cards from this guy here? Missing out on Penance and a recent Specter but they usually take down the cards either by time limits, or them noticing some violations and I wasn't checking at the time for either.

Captn Krampus

Dec 18, 2021
Any fortunate person have cards from this guy here? Missing out on Penance and a recent Specter but they usually take down the cards either by time limits, or them noticing some violations and I wasn't checking at the time for either.

I would actually like some cards from him too for once. Especially his latest card looks pretty neato but HOW do you even access them??

Kroak27

Apr 29, 2023
I would actually like some cards from him too for once. Especially his latest card looks pretty neato but HOW do you even access them??
I think he like, edits the pixiv post or puts some link in the description and then after a certain criteria is met (time or someone messing up) he removes the ability to get the card. I remember lucking out hard and snatching a Fiametta and a Texas Alter (although I think I'm missing a mod for it that koi won't tell me about)

Captn Krampus

Dec 18, 2021
I think he like, edits the pixiv post or puts some link in the description and then after a certain criteria is met (time or someone messing up) he removes the ability to get the card. I remember lucking out hard and snatching a Fiametta and a Texas Alter (although I think I'm missing a mod for it that koi won't tell me about)
Ill have a small prog that reads out the mods used in cards, courtesty of the japanese bros over at 5ch/shitabara.

Unpack, open the exe and drag a card into the prog window and it will display every mod used.
Edit: Mind sharing those cards?
Edit 2: After checking out his pixiv...i REALLY want several of his cards. Fuck it, even willing to pay.

Last edited:
Reactions: full_full
Status
Not open for further replies.