[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xmaterial

Nov 10, 2017
Long time no see. Some stuff got updated, some old ones didnt but what can men do? Get your BASEd 64 ready and head over to YUhSMGNITTZMeTluYjJacGJHVXVhVzh2WkM4NVl6WlFja289
Search the thread when you have question like: what is this? i dont understand that or how do i use this and dont be a lazy beggar.
Cheers
I really appreciate it, i really do, but is there any kind of changelog of what was added? i dont mean to be lazy, it's just that i actually just finished sorting and accomodating the folders of the previous archive you made. So a "changelog" would make it easier.

Reactions: bankai2398

Kroak27

Apr 29, 2023
Ill have a small prog that reads out the mods used in cards, courtesty of the japanese bros over at 5ch/shitabara.

Unpack, open the exe and drag a card into the prog window and it will display every mod used.
Edit: Mind sharing those cards?
Edit 2: After checking out his pixiv...i REALLY want several of his cards. Fuck it, even willing to pay.

I gotcha. The Tex Alter card has a bigger filesize, for a heads-up.

And I did see this post here that gives a coordinate outfit that might fix the issue they're talking about.

LIMPOSITE

Feb 25, 2022
Long time no see. Some stuff got updated, some old ones didnt but what can men do? Get your BASEd 64 ready and head over to YUhSMGNITTZMeTluYjJacGJHVXVhVzh2WkM4NVl6WlFja289
Search the thread when you have question like: what is this? i dont understand that or how do i use this and dont be a lazy beggar.
Cheers
Last updated 10th August . You updated everything? :eek:

Edit : Didn't see post above, thanks for the changelogs.

Last edited:

DeepDive565

Jul 1, 2023
Any fortunate person have cards from this guy here? Missing out on Penance and a recent Specter but they usually take down the cards either by time limits, or them noticing some violations and I wasn't checking at the time for either.

Here you go. Let me know if there are any mods missing.

DeepDive565

Jul 1, 2023
Thanks a ton!! Too bad this doesnt have the new version included. But this still is great!
It has both the new and old version of specter.
The guy mistakenly left a link to his ux.getuploader and I grabbed the cards from there. And last I checked, the links and cards are taken out as the guy noticed it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Captn Krampus

Kroak27

Apr 29, 2023
Here you go. Let me know if there are any mods missing.
You are goated for this one dude, much much thanks. I usually miss their cards either by lack of checking in or whatnot. Thanks a ton! You don't also happen to have their Gavial or their W in the phantom thief outfit do you? (Mostly Gavial, since idk if the W was ever released)

DeepDive565

Jul 1, 2023
You are goated for this one dude, much much thanks. I usually miss their cards either by lack of checking in or whatnot. Thanks a ton! You don't also happen to have their Gavial or their W in the phantom thief outfit do you? (Mostly Gavial, since idk if the W was ever released)
Unfortunately I did not find Gavial. I grabbed what wasn't locked behind a password. W phantom thief outfit wasn't released as far as I know, he only posted photos of it.

Reactions: Kroak27
Status
Not open for further replies.