[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voryen

Aug 2, 2017
Too lazy to check the thread? Like going back a couple of pages? smh

Close, its in assorted wallers
I found it myself actually looking through the pages. I didn't know you could filter by user. testuser9303 notified me. Thanks BTW testuser.
Also, the conversation flow through the posts didn't make what the archive was apparent until I went through your post history.

I do get it's annoying when people aren't independent to find the content though.

hiderlink20

Jun 13, 2020

I found this website that can crack zip files via brute force decoding (trying every possible combination). I’m in the process of decoding it right now but it’s gonna take a long time. (currently on 4 characters, all ascii)

also let me just say that, while I find Lo_r to be a great koikatsu modder, they are frustrating with mod distribution because you would need to check their account regularly for mods. One day they upload a perfect 1-for-1 recreation of a Genshin character before that character is even released in game and then the next day, they take it down without any warning or reason. I would’ve been willing to pay them for this mod had I known about it and now here I am, going to such great lengths for it simply because they refuse to reupload it for some reason.

I hope any of you can crack this file before I can, and I hope you get some use out of this website for any other password protected zip files.
Ok update to this. I'm not able to crack the zip file for freminet but it's still possible.

The website I used reloads itself after like an hour in and I make little to no progress so that's no good. All other zip crackers require expert coding knowledge that I don't have and the only one I can use would probably be this one right here.

It works as an exe file and it does its job really well, but it costs $50 for the full version, and I don't have that kind of money for a program I'll only use once. I'd appreciate it if someone else could try to crack this for me if they can buy this AAPR or have the coding knowledge to get a zip cracker to work.

Reactions: diva09

sirdrake2nd

Jan 7, 2021
does anyone have the password for the rar found in the below link?

Or the chara card would do aswell

P1_Chu

Jan 23, 2022
Hi, does anyone has 3 latest scenes (Mona, komi-san and the ntr one) of Zero3D?

Status
Not open for further replies.