[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LIMPOSITE

Feb 25, 2022
Does anyone have updated L0__r card. Neuvillette ?

Last update have his headmod but not his coordinates it seems.

IbraElnimr

Aug 22, 2019
Can someone explain to me the diffrence between kk and kks bmx/amx in kyonko cards?

I assumed one is for koikatsu and one for sunshine but they both seems to work in koikatsu

Untitled.png

Last edited:

satsukiKoto

Aug 18, 2023
Ok update to this. I'm not able to crack the zip file for freminet but it's still possible.

The website I used reloads itself after like an hour in and I make little to no progress so that's no good. All other zip crackers require expert coding knowledge that I don't have and the only one I can use would probably be this one right here.

It works as an exe file and it does its job really well, but it costs $50 for the full version, and I don't have that kind of money for a program I'll only use once. I'd appreciate it if someone else could try to crack this for me if they can buy this AAPR or have the coding knowledge to get a zip cracker to work.
There is a python script for brute force unzip but if password are too many characters and complex, it would take a lot.... a lot of time than you imagine.(unless you have super computer or fast cpu but it's still take some time)

LIMPOSITE

Feb 25, 2022
Can someone explain to me the diffrence between kk and kks bmx/amx in kyonko cards?

I assumed one is for koikatsu and one for sunshine but they both seems to work in koikatsu

View attachment 2871554
After few surfing through google and discord, this is related if you want to edit that card. ABMX gives you more freedom in card making than normal one. So I guess if you don't want to do any of mentioned, it doesn't matter.

Reactions: IbraElnimr

pooiii

Jul 27, 2023
It certainly is but overall sorry if i come off as rude after a while, since many people are seemingly too lazy to even bother lurking this this thread or even fucking type "how to decode website links" into a freaking search engine but instead ask question that have been answered left & right. Nothing against you personally tbf
There's a huge search box in the upper right corner, but unfortunately some people in this thread don't use it, they just keep asking for something over and over again and also never share anything. WHAT A SAD FACT
~7[UJBQWCFJ0P39FS$%EXH5.png

Reactions: Captn Krampus

LogicalWizard

May 28, 2020
Been reading and downloading many packs from you fine gentlemen

Thanks for the hard work

Also managed to blew the N64 cartridge rather quickly so again, thanks for that

Reactions: Captn Krampus
Status
Not open for further replies.