[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrybogart

Feb 20, 2023
How do i fix this? when change chara at hongcha scene the hair acc always stick in the middle/stomach
View attachment 2883434
1-In the "work" window search for "dynamic bone collider" and select it.
2-Right click on the the KKPE button, its on the lower left of the screen. It will open Advanced mode menu.
3- at the bottom of this menu there is a scroll down section, in there click "all off" button for the "affected dynamic bones". this frees the hair but breaks penetration.
4- scroll down and find all of the penis dynamic bones and turn each of them back on, theres 6 of them (per guy) labled from
"penis00" to "penis05"
That should have done it.

Buubs

Feb 7, 2020
1-In the "work" window search for "dynamic bone collider" and select it.
2-Right click on the the KKPE button, its on the lower left of the screen. It will open Advanced mode menu.
3- at the bottom of this menu there is a scroll down section, in there click "all off" button for the "affected dynamic bones". this frees the hair but breaks penetration.
4- scroll down and find all of the penis dynamic bones and turn each of them back on, theres 6 of them (per guy) labled from
"penis00" to "penis05"
That should have done it.
you are a hero, thank you so much!!!

Zefexi

Feb 17, 2019
Newer cards are tracked so you can only get old cards. I don't have any of them so I can't help you.
if it is char card cant you just make a new card and manual copy the the info/cloth from the tracked one?.

or how does the tracking work?

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
KoikatsuSun_F_20230828133411589_Yabuki Nodoka.png
Never uploaded any of my cards but I figured I'd do it with this one since I like it, hopefully someone else will too. Tried creating a goth / sad girl and pretty much nothing else in mind, this is for Sunshine so afaik you can't use it in older Koikatu

Romari_122

Aug 15, 2020
Anyone have this cards? Or maybe someone know the password?

Please! Idk that's Kyonko maybe.

tfabwbe

Apr 6, 2023
if it is char card cant you just make a new card and manual copy the the info/cloth from the tracked one?.

or how does the tracking work?
How does the tracking(mark) work?
A:Once maker gets the marked card, the maker will know who leaked it, because maker knows where the mark is

On the other hand, if there are two marked cards (different buyers), by comparing the two cards, there is a chance to eliminate the mark, but there may be more than one mark, and when the mark is erased, the maker will change way of marking

Zefexi

Feb 17, 2019
How does the tracking(mark) work?
A:Once maker gets the marked card, the maker will know who leaked it, because maker knows where the mark is

On the other hand, if there are two marked cards (different buyers), by comparing the two cards, there is a chance to eliminate the mark, but there may be more than one mark, and when the mark is erased, the maker will change way of marking
so i cant just manual make a new char with same parameters so to make my card look the same?

Dohboi

May 4, 2019
Anyone have this cards? Or maybe someone know the password?

Please!
Pass for her should be "UVUxWUxUQXdOQzB5WHlWZUkxRjFZbVZzWlhrZ1RXRnlhMTh5" just gotta run it through the base n64 a couple of times without the quotation marks ;)

Dohboi

May 4, 2019
so i cant just manual make a new char with same parameters so to make my card look the same?
The marker could also be in the zipmods so while the character may work if it's in there it'd be useless. The marker could also be on one of the textures at a different level of opacity so it's harder to see

Zefexi

Feb 17, 2019
The marker could also be in the zipmods so while the character may work if it's in there it'd be useless. The marker could also be on one of the textures at a different level of opacity so it's harder to see
ok lets say i share all cards and gets banned. whats stops me from makeing a new acc and buy more later?

tfabwbe

Apr 6, 2023
ok lets say i share all cards and gets banned. whats stops me from makeing a new acc and buy more later?
The maker do not have a way to block the already leaked content, but they can respond by increasing the purchasing threshold. For instance, Yata and AntY have significantly high purchasing thresholds.

Status
Not open for further replies.