Not open for further replies.

d183

Oct 28, 2017
For this community:
View attachment 2884651
(Glyu)

(Gofile)
Thank you very much

Not the exact same one but how about a substitute?
Pretty nice substitute and the author has a lot o free cards, thanks for the recommendation.

Reactions: Faraamotr

doriyahgerudo

May 19, 2023
does anybody happen to have the preset/configuration files for sutekimeppou's ganyu paizuri scene? it was mentioned in the patreon post that he included those files should you want to swap characters (since otherwise the expressions completely break), but i've yet to actually see these files anywhere. if anyone has them, i'd very much appreciate the help

Captn Krampus

Dec 18, 2021
ok lets say i share all cards and gets banned. whats stops me from makeing a new acc and buy more later?
Nothing, i would assume.

I cannot access your Archives capt, it says you limit the viewer for your profiles.
Host site randomly decides to sperg out and claim that files cannot be accessed cause of reasons. It should all be online, if not delete cache etc. and try again

terrasteven50

Aug 28, 2023
Hi again, I barely realized the timeline checker I posted before was missing critical infrastructure. Heres how to actually make it work

In a txt document, paste this:

Echo off
title TIMELINE CHECKER
"C:\Users\YOUR USER HERE\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Python 3.10\Python 3.10 (64-bit)" "C:\WHEREVER YOU PUT THE TIMELINE CHECKER SCRIPT"
pause

edit the user location of python if it is somewhere different. Must be the application, not just the folder its stored in. (may be a different location than mine). Edit the location of the script attached to wherever you want, then save as a .bat file (when u hit save as, delete the txt and write .bat instead)

install python 3.10.X, any version of 3.10 should work, but I use the most updated. REQUIRES PIP INSTALL NATSORT TO FUNCTION, which is a command you can run if you install python 3.10 WITH PATHS. If you install 3.10 with paths enabled (a checkmark at the bottom of the installer), then in cmd or python you should just type "pip install natsort" and it will install it.

Once you have done all of this, then you should change the file attached to a .py file, so it should be named "Main.py", and then run it with python 3.10, and it should ask for your scene folder you wish to scan, and then ask for a destination folder where it will put Timeline scenes. (Note, scenes left in original folder may contain timeline scenes still depending on wonkiness, but 99% of the timeline scenes will be put in destination folder.

(Works in windows 10, maybe windows 11, probably doesn't work in Linux, idk, havn't tried)

All credits for the script and functioning timeline checker go to Shallty on discord, hes a legend.

Thanks also to those in the community who share scenes and cards even when it doesn't benefit them.

Placido123

Nov 6, 2020
ok lets say i share all cards and gets banned. whats stops me from makeing a new acc and buy more later?
I don't know if it's enough, or a different case altogether, but what I did was modify enough of the card to make it look like it was a different card. I remember doing it with some GuP Eartships cards because they keep deleting them on Bepis, i changed the card image, the name, added more clothes, erased all author's names. I'm not sure if that's a solution but at least it bypassed the Bepis paid police, because the cards are still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.