[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

what'supdoc

Nov 4, 2017
For everyone who ask for NullPopPo mods just go to his twitter or pixiv, get his uploader archive and just search for mod u need.

Now weekly request for Noble_Kale ik chara and props mods, if anyone hav these mods and dont want to post it just send me a msg.

Asking again if anyone has kk/studio ik characters 1.13/14 and props 1.01 mods made by Noble_Kale. If u don't want to post it, pls send me a pm.;) A kindly soul could do me a favor and ask for these mods in shitaraba kk section.
Thx in advance:)

View attachment 2876555 View attachment 2876556

Captn Krampus

Dec 18, 2021
qwqggqwq - says it has the watacac virus . Can you revise?
Windows defender, i assume? Also screenshot please, scan.txt is the result of my norton scan
Edit: since i have all the archives on my hdd, its kinda odd that suddenly its apparently some malware in the 7zip. But you are not the first with such an concern and reports of apparent malware. Its clean but ill play along and provide a virustotal scan in a bit

Last edited:

Black_G

Feb 10, 2021
Does anyone have Diemor cards or password?

Aug 3, 2023
Windows defender, i assume? Also screenshot please, scan.txt is the result of my norton scan
Edit: since i have all the archives on my hdd, its kinda odd that suddenly its apparently some malware in the 7zip. But you are not the first with such an concern and reports of apparent malware. Its clean but ill play along and provide a virustotal scan in a bit
I can vouch for Krampus, the man puts hours into the archives for the benefit of all you fellow degenerates, false positive for sure.

You only need to look at the Shitaraba thread to see how many false positives pop up every now and then.

Last edited:
Reactions: Captn Krampus

asfdddd

Apr 9, 2022
Does anyone have cards from ( ) this creator? I'm specifically looking for this one ( )

Catiolo Guapo

Mar 12, 2023
Does anyone know where i can get this guy scene??
I'm eagerly anticipating it as well, just in case someone discovers. It's odd; I sense that I've encountered some of those scenes before, but I can't say for certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.