[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazymanjj

Jul 23, 2018
I'm eagerly anticipating it as well, just in case someone discovers. It's odd; I sense that I've encountered some of those scenes before, but I can't say for certain.
That's because they aren't his scenes. He just uses other peoples' scenes and character swaps them, calls them 'modified', then charges 10 fucking bucks to look at them on his fanbox. I would never support such behavior, and neither should anyone else.

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
I wanna ask guys, does koikatsu mods which in zip format also detected or should I change them to zipmod?
Don't need to change them, no. As long as they're in your mods folder and have an abdata folder and manifest.xml in their root folder, they'll be read by the game.

Reactions: Dohboi

xmaterial

Nov 10, 2017
Anyone ever managed to get scene data from Koro22?
Isn't he stealing other's scenes and saying he is the animator? at least is what his Kemono says. AS far as i know, 90% of his scenes are from Hongcha (?)

pooiii

Jul 27, 2023
Isn't he stealing other's scenes and saying he is the animator? at least is what his Kemono says. AS far as i know, 90% of his scenes are from Hongcha (?)
It seems that all of his movement data in his video comes from HONG CHA:ROFLMAO:

Miss Bulchi

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
Hi! does anyone have this Mayuri card by yue?

or the Kobachi card by Hajx?
Anyone has this Kobachi Osaragi card from Hajx?
For this community:
108091810_p5.png
(Hajx)

(Gofile)

Status
Not open for further replies.