[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xmaterial

Nov 10, 2017
Does anyone have Ryoukai's scenes? . I just couldn't find a single one

Captn Krampus

Dec 18, 2021
Archives are public again. With that being said, its kinda mind-boggling seeing people post about "omg the archives are private" when i posted TODAY that i am currently in the process of uploading. Its like people can beg but are too fucking lazy to check the thread for 5 fucking minutes.
For what it's worth, here are the latest updated ones.
Updates Schmupdates.png
Also: Not every update contains tons of new additions, some where cleaned up, removed duplicates, resorted etc.
PSA: How to get there? Read my signature. Confused? Use common sense or the search option for the forums. Nifty stuff, i know. What are these filenames? Uppercases. Thats all. Why is card X not on archive Y? Because i dont have it (in some cases yet)
Cheers to the anikis in this threads contributing aswell, sending additions to archives etc. Thank you guys, as its so much easier not having to do this whole thing by myself.

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Also: Not every update contains tons of new additions, some where cleaned up, removed duplicates, resorted etc.
I figure it isn't really feasible but I do sometimes wish there were smaller update packs for the authors with large files. But yeah, you spend enough time on it as it is and I understand that you clean things up so it isn't always additive. Regardless, thanks again for what you do.

Also dang it, Gofile's doing the infinite loading circle thing again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Captn Krampus

d3xtral1243

Jul 24, 2021
Played honey comb yesterday. Honestly this is what kks should have been instead of a quick whatever tf It is. Am I crazy to think kks isn't as popular because it's a hassle to shift to it for near no difference?

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Played honey comb yesterday. Honestly this is what kks should have been instead of a quick whatever tf It is. Am I crazy to think kks isn't as popular because it's a hassle to shift to it for near no difference?
I don't really think you're crazy. Though KKS and HoneyCome are two years and technically two companies apart. Some of the backported outfits from KKS and the library of scenes made for it do somewhat make up for the lack of compatibility, but I do agree with you in that I wish they made a more updated/modern game instead of just a mostly-incompatible pseudo-expansion.

I really do look forward to the future of HoneyCome, especially since the default proportions are way more natural. There's already a BetterRepack for it, too...

AraAraMaid

May 2, 2020
I don't really think you're crazy. Though KKS and HoneyCome are two years and technically two companies apart. Some of the backported outfits from KKS and the library of scenes made for it do somewhat make up for the lack of compatibility, but I do agree with you in that I wish they made a more updated/modern game instead of just a mostly-incompatible pseudo-expansion.

I really do look forward to the future of HoneyCome, especially since the default proportions are way more natural. There's already a BetterRepack for it, too...
The question is, would it get the same community support and mods compatibility like we have in koikatsu now.There's thouthands of existing scenes and cards and afaik HONEYCOME doesn't support bepinex mods

d3xtral1243

Jul 24, 2021
The question is, would it get the same community support and mods compatibility like we have in koikatsu now.There's thouthands of existing scenes and cards and afaik HONEYCOME doesn't support bepinex mods
it came out 2 days ago i dont think it wont get something similar to bepinex, honey select and honey select 2 both had somthing of that sort, and honey come is more of a mash up of kk and honey select and the lack of backwards compatibility with kk and kks is acceptable imo. but lets not kid out selves pretending ll2 and illusion are not the same people. they put on a mustaches and and tall coat and pretending to be someone else.

• Haha
Reactions: bobzmail

d3xtral1243

Jul 24, 2021

the default body DOES LOOK SOOO MUCH BETTER, especially the abdominal area, and i know alot of kk creators who make big boob characters with razor tits (the sag of the underboob is sharp). the only problem i have with the base game is the same problem i have with HS2 its too bright, the lighting literally ruins any sort of details, and i cant find the shader menu outside of charecter creation.
and the performance is great for what it is, if they couldnt nail down the base performance for everyone it'd prolly follow hs2 to the unpopular bin.

also the reason i say honeycome is what sunshine should have been is because they took 3 years since the release of kk and was in theory the same game.i get the feeling honey come wasnt done in time so they made what was suppose to be a expansion into a standalone. i hear the deadline for their games are a bit more strenuous

tl dr - it would honestly be a shame if it doesnt take over kk's spot in popularity as it is by all means a upgrade (base game) in everyway if mods start coming even 1/10 of kk, kk is out the door for me ( i love kk dont get me wrong but honeycome is better kk)

Reactions: naki.ata

allstarali

Jul 22, 2023
the default body DOES LOOK SOOO MUCH BETTER, especially the abdominal area, and i know alot of kk creators who make big boob characters with razor tits (the sag of the underboob is sharp). the only problem i have with the base game is the same problem i have with HS2 its too bright, the lighting literally ruins any sort of details, and i cant find the shader menu outside of charecter creation.
and the performance is great for what it is, if they couldnt nail down the base performance for everyone it'd prolly follow hs2 to the unpopular bin.

also the reason i say honeycome is what sunshine should have been is because they took 3 years since the release of kk and was in theory the same game.i get the feeling honey come wasnt done in time so they made what was suppose to be a expansion into a standalone. i hear the deadline for their games are a bit more strenuous

tl dr - it would honestly be a shame if it doesnt take over kk's spot in popularity as it is by all means a upgrade (base game) in everyway if mods start coming even 1/10 of kk, kk is out the door for me ( i love kk dont get me wrong but honeycome is better kk)
HC is missing a lot of stuff KK has:
  • Studio
  • Material Editor (shader/texture modification)
  • Low slider range (can't even replicate milf body shape)
Also, stuff that improves by miles in HC compared to KK:
  • Memory Optimization (no more random stutter)
  • Great base character (no more bulby head or deformed chin)
  • More clothes variation now that they allow symbols on clothes instead of just body and pattern rotation
  • Eyelashes is no longer part of the skin, it now has its own mesh.
Improvements are great so far, but the lack of studio is the biggest downside for HC. Hoping the devs will add it in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.