[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurozeel

Aug 27, 2023
I just realize that you need some plugin in order to make some creation card work properly. does anyone have some external necessary plugin folder/archive? for example like KK_Jetpack dll, KK_Accessory dll, any other?

Miss Bulchi

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
this link is dead, can you reupload this?
Can you reupload please? Link is dead
111373684_p1.png
Nishikino Maki (Ltsuki)

111373466_p1.png
Akiyama Mizuki (Ltsuki)

111367261_p1.png
Hatsune Miku (Ltsuki)

111373742_p2.png
Yoshizawa Kasumi (Ltsuki)

Last edited:

Captn Krampus

Dec 18, 2021
I figure it isn't really feasible but I do sometimes wish there were smaller update packs for the authors with large files. But yeah, you spend enough time on it as it is and I understand that you clean things up so it isn't always additive. Regardless, thanks again for what you do.

Also dang it, Gofile's doing the infinite loading circle thing again.
Always open for suggestions as in how to handle stuff

There are a few Hajx cards posted through this thread, an archive though sadly nope.
Smol summary can be found in the assorted wallers archive

anyone has this mod
DrHarkness La+ Port

Sorry to ask, but does anyone have leaks to Canyaa/Aumi/Aomi? I'm specifically interested in their virgin destroyer outfit but I'm wondering if someone already leaked their stuff here.

Nothing wrong with asking in the first place, as long as it isnt constant spamming of the same begposts. Regarding the rest, pic related. Wont happen anytime soon.
nope.png

Last edited:
Reactions: kyaeru and naki.ata
Feb 10, 2020
i dont suppose someone has all the scenes dumped in this thread in the last 100 pages that aren't in krampus base :geek:

i have fallen behind

Status
Not open for further replies.