[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xmaterial

Nov 10, 2017
hi just want to know is it possible to transfer kk cards to illgames Honey Come?
Let me summarize the whole picture for you. Those are 2 separate games, porting cards is not possible, making mods in that game is a true pain in the ass, the game was released without studio function, modders will likely avoid making mods for that game but some probably will still try. Developers clearly said that they will claim every mod made as part of the game since their half-baked game was, again, released without many basic functions. So, make your own decision, if i were you i'd wait a few months to see how things goes with regard to mods and updates.

EDIT: It's not all bad things, they improved performance, models and animations, but still...

Reactions: raven9009

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Once again wondering, does anyone have cards?

Would love the following two in particular:

kyaeru

Mar 11, 2023
Anyone has the newer Kapitalismus/Yata cards? He locked everything behind a paywall now so if there's anyone that has it I very much thank you.

Molak01

Aug 29, 2021
Anyone have passwords for the recent Sagelantropus cards? I'm mostly after this Silica one

I don't got the passwords, but I got one better cuz fuck Sagelantropus for stealing. This is the actual creator of the Silica card:

In order to get it what you have to do is first follow him on twitter, which will then give you access to their Privatter stuff. Copy the password on their privatter and then click on the link to go to their getuploader. The Silica card is the one named " "

I know you asked a while ago so idk if you still want it, but I wanted to post since I recently wanted the card as well and was almost duped. Enjoy!

whatever888

Dec 25, 2018
Probably a qustion for experts but, since some cards are marked, what happens when you use the leaked (marked) card in a scene and then people use chara extractor, will the "marking" still be same or are numbers scrambled a bit or obfuscated through the process?

Rasca1414

Dec 16, 2022
Does anyone have any scenes?

d3xtral1243

Jul 24, 2021
HC is missing a lot of stuff KK has:
  • Studio
  • Material Editor (shader/texture modification)
  • Low slider range (can't even replicate milf body shape)
Also, stuff that improves by miles in HC compared to KK:
  • Memory Optimization (no more random stutter)
  • Great base character (no more bulby head or deformed chin)
  • More clothes variation now that they allow symbols on clothes instead of just body and pattern rotation
  • Eyelashes is no longer part of the skin, it now has its own mesh.
Improvements are great so far, but the lack of studio is the biggest downside for HC. Hoping the devs will add it in the future.
i use to mod skyrim alot and one thing i learned is the body sliders can be extended with script extenders ( i guess thats what bepinex is? idk in skyrim it was called SKSE) and the studio situation , it would be extremely odd if they dont add it eventually, "new" company prolly needs to work stuff out with engine and and legal stuff? kk kks hs hs2 everything had a chareter studio. and the shader thing is that it does have a shader modifier its just not in during free H for some god forsaken reason, its there during charecter creation and it looks sooo goood with all smooth. its has 3 settings during release, a few mods here and there with a few updates ( studio ) will iron out everything i hope. its their 1st game as a new studio, they'll need to be better than illusion so cutting stuff out prolly isnt the best idea to get their previous customers.

i hope they go all in on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.