[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baltimore21

Jan 27, 2023
I don't got the passwords, but I got one better cuz fuck Sagelantropus for stealing. This is the actual creator of the Silica card:

In order to get it what you have to do is first follow him on twitter, which will then give you access to their Privatter stuff. Copy the password on their privatter and then click on the link to go to their getuploader. The Silica card is the one named " "

I know you asked a while ago so idk if you still want it, but I wanted to post since I recently wanted the card as well and was almost duped. Enjoy!
Do you happen to have any more of his cards? Specially his oregairu girls and shibuya rin cards? He deleted almost all his cards

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Probably a qustion for experts but, since some cards are marked, what happens when you use the leaked (marked) card in a scene and then people use chara extractor, will the "marking" still be same or are numbers scrambled a bit or obfuscated through the process?
The use of marked characters in distributed scenes is, by some cardmaker's words, considered illegal secondary distribution (see second point in the Krampus quote). So it would seem that they're still tracked even through that. Does make me think it's some kind of material editor value in most cases.

Nothing wrong with asking in the first place, as long as it isnt constant spamming of the same begposts. Regarding the rest, pic related. Wont happen anytime soon.
View attachment 2901708

Reactions: whatever888

satsukiKoto

Aug 18, 2023
Probably a qustion for experts but, since some cards are marked, what happens when you use the leaked (marked) card in a scene and then people use chara extractor, will the "marking" still be same or are numbers scrambled a bit or obfuscated through the process?
If marks are in texture or ME value, extract from scene is meaningless

Drvchive

Feb 27, 2021

[What!?]
[Wily27]
[SingerYue]
[KKU]
[拗れ切った人 KJ]

Does anyone have the cards and scenes from this author?

Resti

Jan 27, 2018

cant find the card on kramp s3th archive, anyone please?

AoiLover

May 12, 2021
I'm learning how to use Base64 decode this is my first time using it I put the number and paste it and idk what to do with it after. Please I need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.