[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FluffyPantsu

Aug 30, 2023
Just wanted to come back here and say ty to Krampus for the archives! I'll have to come back someday soon to post tons of my own archives. At about 1.2 TB worth of KK content currently. Still sorting and deleting dupes like a couple hours every other day.

FluffyPantsu

Aug 30, 2023
The daisy card from KoikDaisy to my knowledge has never been posted anywhere on the web, but from what I have heard it used to float around years ago but is now unobtainable as the creator does not share any content. I have asked them directly but they refuse, so I'm learning studio trying to make it but is slow process. Out of anything KK related, finding that card has been my magnum opus recently so if anyone knows anything, pls and ty and ty everyone who posts here sorry for long post

Sezendra

Feb 2, 2020

[What!?]
[Wily27]
[SingerYue]
[KKU]
[拗れ切った人 KJ]

Does anyone have the cards and scenes from this author?
Wily27

Reactions: full_full
Aug 12, 2023
Anyone has the new Wily27 cards or scenes?
Did you figure out how to get your own characters to work with Wily27's scenes? I tried, and all that happened was that my characters got messed up. For some reason, Wily27's characters only work with the scenes. Yet, still have scene data available. Also, you can find the scene data on Kemono.Party.

Yeppyxyz

May 17, 2023
Is there any way to move the camera position in the timeline (not the workspace) together with character? When I move the character, the timeline camera stays at the same position

Status
Not open for further replies.