[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AoiLover

May 12, 2021
Just wanted to come back here and say ty to Krampus for the archives! I'll have to come back someday soon to post tons of my own archives. At about 1.2 TB worth of KK content currently. Still sorting and deleting dupes like a couple hours every other day.
Looks like need to buy a new hard drive soon to fit those in and thank Aidios to Krumps for the massive archives!!!!

Molak01

Aug 29, 2021
Do you happen to have any more of his cards? Specially his oregairu girls and shibuya rin cards? He deleted almost all his cards
Unfortunately I can't help you there since I never had any interest in Idolmaster and I don't really know this creator, I just wanted Silica. Sorry, but don't give up!

Molak01

Aug 29, 2021
Do you happen to have any more of his cards? Specially his oregairu girls and shibuya rin cards? He deleted almost all his cards
Actually wait scratch that lol. I got really curious since I liked the Silica card and I found the authors pixiv! And he has in fact released his Rin Shibuya card on his privatter as well... I have no clue who the other girls are tho so do that yourself XD

Pixiv:

Name of card on Privatter: Koikatu_F_デレステ 渋谷凛_yumekui.png

I WOULD just drop the card in here, but the creator only asks for a follow on twitter for it so it's basically for free already

Reactions: Baltimore21

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Did you figure out how to get your own characters to work with Wily27's scenes? I tried, and all that happened was that my characters got messed up. For some reason, Wily27's characters only work with the scenes. Yet, still have scene data available. Also, you can find the scene data on Kemono.Party.
Depends on what kind of messed up they are. I could check the scenes myself but I'm lazy.

Here's a few tips on addressing various studio issues:

You may also find benefit in looking at nodeconstraints, adjusting any pistons or dynamicbonecolliders, etc.

Yeppyxyz

May 17, 2023

does anyone know how to solve this? It seems that the collision fails after switching character?

Reactions: fmdssc

Whhghdgkvf

Jul 21, 2023
Wow thanks, By chance you also got murara tomoe gozen ?
This is what I have, the headset and I think a neck acc are missing, probably from a later version of the mod I don't have, perhaps another person can help with that.

Reactions: full_full

Denii

Feb 10, 2022
T
This is what I have, the headset and I think a neck acc are missing, probably from a later version of the mod I don't have, perhaps another person can help with that.
Thanks dude and no worries

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023

does anyone know how to solve this? It seems that the collision fails after switching character?
Ouchie. Assuming this is a timeline, try checking around the Workspace folders for something labeled Female Hips or something like that? You can move the node around.
Screenshot 2023-09-05 055237.png

If that ain't it, check node constraints. The dick might be position locked to a sphere or something
Screenshot 2023-09-05 055613.png

Overall, it usually means that the character's just proportionally different from the one being replaced; either they're taller or shorter or w i d e r.

--------------

Also, Little Vita and Topaz (& Numby) by Ecchi no Ikanobori/Zhi yuan
WVVoU01HTklUVFpNZVRsdVlqSmFjR0pIVlhWaFZ6aDJXa001TldKdFJteFphemc5
To decode, try *three times* to deBASE yourself in all 64 ways.

In the future, may also be found in the archives whenever the captain updates.

Last edited:

Katolix

May 11, 2018

Ouchie. Assuming this is a timeline, try checking around the Workspace folders for something labeled Female Hips or something like that? You can move the node around.
View attachment 2905702

If that ain't it, check node constraints. The dick might be position locked to a sphere or something
View attachment 2905707

Overall, it usually means that the character's just proportionally different from the one being replaced; either they're taller or shorter or w i d e r.

--------------

Also, Little Vita and Topaz (& Numby) by
WVVoU01HTklUVFpNZVRsdVlqSmFjR0pIVlhWaFZ6aDJXa001TldKdFJteFphemc5
To decode, try *three times* to deBASE yourself in all 64 ways.
i just want add a little thing i don't know if this can help,i tried the scene i just put a BP uncensor on the female character and it work fine.

Reactions: naki.ata

turncoat

May 23, 2018
名無しの権兵衛
Anyone have his Kitasan Black and Satono Diamond card ? . can't even apply for his MyPixiv.

G96H97

Aug 25, 2023
名無しの権兵衛
Anyone have his Kitasan Black and Satono Diamond card ? . can't even apply for his MyPixiv.
read his profile carefully and go for it.
how to do it is also introduced in english.

Status
Not open for further replies.