[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
plz help need mods plz
Xukmi's VanillaPlus

Madevil's mods on the other hand are a bit of a thing. Madevil is very pleasant person that only wants you to use their plugins and no one else, so if you're running HF or BR you'll need another Koikatsu install. That said...

2.2 version of Madevil's mods*

*You can use the up-to-date version of Madevil's plugins, but they don't play along with BetterRepack since— uh... Madevil's a very pleasant person that totally doesn't have the equivalent social skills of a pair of male Betta fish. Unfortunately, WTF needs Jetpack, which needs Madevil's own version of the BepInEx API which- yeah.

Also if I'm wrong about all this Madevil shit, do slap me upside the head.

thealice6

Apr 18, 2023
MasraPov ALL August collection
part1: HUTAO IMPACT scenes
part2: JingLiu scenes
part3: Calliope Mori scenes
View attachment 2905907 View attachment 2905908 View attachment 2905909

Here: YUhSMGNITTZMeTluYjJacGJHVXVhVzh2WkM4M1dWTXpjbms9

BTW, Does anyone have his July Silver wolf scenes? I'm just missing it.
View attachment 2905931
How to use it.BRO Which Called"
Here: YUhSMGNITTZMeTluYjJacGJHVXVhVzh2WkM4M1dWTXpjbms9
"I may be a real idiot, I tried MEGA, Google and it didn't work.

Reactions: zerotwoahundred

walkerhaaland

Dec 30, 2019
Is there any koikatsu artist who do gangbang (minimum 2guys on 1girl) at least once ?
i only know these
- Hoksi
- Koi_S3 (futa)
- Reta
- Lazymelon
- YuukiS
- Kiaps
- Erena
- FatcatS
- Hoptia
- Naru
- Tothemoon5222
- Japs 8005
- Toukyou
- R.H.L
- Tenghushouwei (RIP)
- moonlight mask
- Reta
- hongcha
- HAPPY DOLLY
- hanamii
- Gue
-

Let me know if you know more

Captn Krampus

Dec 18, 2021
Hey there. The archives are currently underground, as there are rumours of new additions et al. I found this note though updates schmupdates.png
Not sure what these names imply but its in the realm of possibility that they will resurface later. Stay safe out there

Last edited:

Panfletita

Apr 1, 2018
Xukmi's VanillaPlus

Madevil's mods on the other hand are a bit of a thing. Madevil is very pleasant person that only wants you to use their plugins and no one else, so if you're running HF or BR you'll need another Koikatsu install. That said...

2.2 version of Madevil's mods*

*You can use the up-to-date version of Madevil's plugins, but they don't play along with BetterRepack since— uh... Madevil's a very pleasant person that totally doesn't have the equivalent social skills of a pair of male Betta fish. Unfortunately, WTF needs Jetpack, which needs Madevil's own version of the BepInEx API which- yeah.

Also if I'm wrong about all this Madevil shit, do slap me upside the head.
Madevil is idiot. And egocentric... :sleep:

Yeppyxyz

May 17, 2023
is there rly nobody with xcalibur and there are new videos from him in the folder but I can't find his older works

shadowpixel88

Mar 31, 2022
Hey there. The archives are currently underground, as there are rumours of new additions et al. I found this note though View attachment 2906197
Not sure what these names imply but its in the realm of possibility that the resurface later. Stay safe out there
Literally just tried checking the archives for new stuff only to see it was not public.

Glad to know you're hard at work!
Thanks for your service as always.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Captn Krampus

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Is there any koikatsu artist who do gangbang (minimum 2guys on 1girl) at least once ?
i only know these

<LIST>

Let me know if you know more
Would absolutely love to know the same. Fan of consensual gangbangs in particular; spitroasts and DPs both good.

Not sure what these names imply but its in the realm of possibility that the resurface later. Stay safe out there
Big salute, Captain.

Madevil is idiot. And egocentric... :sleep:
That they are. There are a lot of poorly adjusted peeps in these communities but they seriously take the cake for pointlessly vitriolic. Speaking of, do tell me if that 2.2 pack link goes down for w/e reason, I keep it nice and handy since it's the last working version and it's needed for some of, say, KyonKo's cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.