[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwereti

Oct 25, 2018
Ouchie. Assuming this is a timeline, try checking around the Workspace folders for something labeled Female Hips or something like that? You can move the node around.
View attachment 2905702

If that ain't it, check node constraints. The dick might be position locked to a sphere or something
View attachment 2905707

Overall, it usually means that the character's just proportionally different from the one being replaced; either they're taller or shorter or w i d e r.

--------------

Also, Little Vita and Topaz (& Numby) by Ecchi no Ikanobori/Zhi yuan
WVVoU01HTklUVFpNZVRsdVlqSmFjR0pIVlhWaFZ6aDJXa001TldKdFJteFphemc5
To decode, try *three times* to deBASE yourself in all 64 ways.

In the future, may also be found in the archives whenever the captain updates.
Would you mind sharing the scene file for those screenshots?

tedtom

Aug 4, 2017
Are cards public? I looked on his profile and couldn't find anything.

The archive seems to be down too.

skretka45

Mar 2, 2023
anyone have japs8005 scenes from this scene to the newest one?

Captn Krampus

Dec 18, 2021
Are cards public? I looked on his profile and couldn't find anything.

The archive seems to be down too.
Seems that way, could've fooled me. If only there was a certain someone posting about that exact same thing today. If only. But where's the fun in that eh?
In any case, it appears the treasure room is accessible again, rejoice! Updates schmupdates, cleanup and repackaging galore. Also be nice and please welcome the newest addition, curtesy of the anikis over at japan.

neh neh neh.png
Same place, you should know the drill.

AoiLover

May 12, 2021
Xukmi's VanillaPlus

Madevil's mods on the other hand are a bit of a thing. Madevil is very pleasant person that only wants you to use their plugins and no one else, so if you're running HF or BR you'll need another Koikatsu install. That said...

2.2 version of Madevil's mods*

*You can use the up-to-date version of Madevil's plugins, but they don't play along with BetterRepack since— uh... Madevil's a very pleasant person that totally doesn't have the equivalent social skills of a pair of male Betta fish. Unfortunately, WTF needs Jetpack, which needs Madevil's own version of the BepInEx API which- yeah.

Also if I'm wrong about all this Madevil shit, do slap me upside the head.
Xukmi Vanilla Plus not working still i been using KKManager it saying i already have it on the list but strange that it still saying it missing????

NullCheck

Jul 11, 2023
Anyone manage to snag Lammis from Dolores. Been hoping it would find its way into the archives.

Reactions: Blobitied3
Status
Not open for further replies.