[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

d3xtral1243

Jul 24, 2021
Perhaps there are mods clashing with each other? I tried it alr,seems to work fine.
theres aparently 2 different mods aparently, ones a zipmod another a zip file. kk was registering the zipfile 1st (older) and completely ignored the zipmod. but ya the head honestly does look pretty good on this

Jam1ee

May 13, 2023
does anyone know how to make body paint glow? The body paint that's already in the selection part. I searched on dc and there's literally no record on this, only eyes and items, I can do eyes but I don't know if ME can control body paint glow or not. Any help?

KuruKuruPenis

Sep 4, 2018
I saw afew people ask for scenes from this page so here you go,

I saw those two in the Assorted Wallers archive listed under Nacht so I guess its by them?
Do u have a Character.Zipmod i cant find or its have to pay pass FanBox?

nitish2686

May 28, 2022
Does anyone have this card of Beatrix Amerhauser from Zom 100? This is my final attempt for getting this card...

sleepyashiro

Nov 14, 2019
Anyone with the following cards from Suou?
  • Miyo Saimori
  • Riko Amanai
  • Mahiru
  • Akane Kurokawa
I may have good alternate cards for Mahiru and Akane, but would really love it if anyone can share Miyo or Riko!

Reactions: Valornium

KuruKuruPenis

Sep 4, 2018
Only have the hu tao one here: from emilia, there's more in the krampus archives, no idea about the zhongli one, maybe someone else has it or you can use google
Thank alot sir (y)(y)(y)(y)
Still need help for zhongli,if someone know please up-load for me please

Last edited:

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
does anyone know how to make body paint glow? The body paint that's already in the selection part. I searched on dc and there's literally no record on this, only eyes and items, I can do eyes but I don't know if ME can control body paint glow or not. Any help?
Not that I know of for selected bodypaints. Looking through a Shylily card's Material Editor, it seems they just applied a texture over the skin using the material copy, similar to how it's done for eyes. Can't say this is the only way of doing it, but it seems to be the only thing I've found so far since bodypaints themselves don't seem to be listed in the material editor.
1694274279748.png 1694274235727.png
_Export_2023-09-09-10-41-28_cf_m_face_00.MECopy1_MainTex.png _Export_2023-09-09-10-45-06_cf_m_body.MECopy1_MainTex.png

d3xtral1243

Jul 24, 2021
Anyone with the following cards from Suou?
  • Miyo Saimori
  • Riko Amanai
  • Mahiru
  • Akane Kurokawa
I may have good alternate cards for Mahiru and Akane, but would really love it if anyone can share Miyo or Riko!
do u have seth' o night's / seth reloaded / abigail's newer cards?

Whhghdgkvf

Jul 21, 2023
Maybe try this? Get the RGB Disturbance zipmod . then make a copy of the body mat (or maybe a bodysuit cloth if you want to be able to remove it easy) and apply RGB Disturbance Shader and the body paint you want and play around with the settings till you get the result you want. You can use this card as an example

NullCheck

Jul 11, 2023
I saw afew people ask for scenes from this page so here you go,

I saw those two in the Assorted Wallers archive listed under Nacht so I guess its by them?
Getting HTTP 500 error on that. Does that error generally clear up over time does anyone know? I have had that error on some of the archive items before as well and the error took days to resolve not sure if it ever resolved without a reupload.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote