[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whhghdgkvf

Jul 21, 2023
How about this 3 Do u know or fimilars?
The first two are emilia mods, they are probably in the archives Krampus has in has signature and the 3rd one from from Anse, search for his twitter and his mods are in the bio.
Getting HTTP 500 error on that. Does that error generally clear up over time does anyone know? I have had that error on some of the archive items before as well and the error took days to resolve not sure if it ever resolved without a reupload.
The link works fine on my end, your welcome to suggest an alternative place to upload to and i'll get around to it sometime.

Last edited:

cloner

May 25, 2020
Does anyone have this scene? The guy is advertizing on BepisDB.

Pulao's Cunny

Jun 30, 2022
I know this place seems to be for Character Card sharing, but figured I'd ask since I don't see a collection here for the videos Nyanify creates with them. Would anyone happen to know where I could find Nyanify's uncensored works? In particular, his latest Lynx video.

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
I know this place seems to be for Character Card sharing, but figured I'd ask since I don't see a collection here for the videos Nyanify creates with them. Would anyone happen to know where I could find Nyanify's uncensored works? In particular, his latest Lynx video.

edit: jk dec-key not present

Kurozeel

Aug 27, 2023
I saw afew people ask for scenes from this page so here you go,

I saw those two in the Assorted Wallers archive listed under Nacht so I guess its by them?
im sorry sir but it seems i cannot download the file in the gofile site. idk why, other files in others gofile can be downloaded without any problem though.

Reactions: JhonLui

Nash_c

Sep 10, 2018
Sorry i can't help more. i don't have cards

Kodoki Sound:
Sorry Im quite new, how does one apply the sound mod? I'vre tried searching it through the item list, but it didnt appear listed

moonygiiiuls

May 17, 2021
did their stuff get shared?

i do have that feel something by them is sitting around in the krampus archives, but not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote