[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puma-san

Jun 27, 2018
Please drop the encryption thing and just post normally, we will delete any encrypted links from now on.
It's not like he encrypted it for no important reason tho.. I'd honestly feel bad if he has to reupload all those files if it got taken down someday

Gingajim

Jun 11, 2020
I don't know if they are all the cards
I went though the link, it didn't post much of chara, especially the ones that I was looking for

-takeda hiromitsu charas, only got 1
-other doujin chara, like

If can, please the collection of charas from うなじゅう

I know that good donors here share their collection yet keep being asking for more or been asked by stupid questions, which are starting to enrage
It's understandable, I truly grateful for what you all have given

Reactions: zkh00

Floppy_Disk

Sep 10, 2020
Anyone willing to trade scene data? I have sugardust and jabobco's latest sd. Im looking for imsaya, poison and sutekimeppo.

jackkamis

Jul 4, 2022
Does anyone have disney princesses? If you know Archangel86? This creator made all disney princesses but only for HS2. So any for Koikatsu like that?

Cheel23

Apr 7, 2018
Anyone willing to trade scene data? I have sugardust and jabobco's latest sd. Im looking for imsaya, poison and sutekimeppo.
Someone asked about sugardust a few pages ago.If you can share them here I'll upload imsaya when I'll be near laptop.

Reactions: ForUandA

Floppy_Disk

Sep 10, 2020
sutekimeppou. I would appreciate if you post sugardust scene data
Ill share Jabobco for now and will follow with sugardust when the upload is complete.

I have suteki poison and saya
I'll upload them and buy them from you

and I think there is some other scene sneaked in there xD
Can i have i get the sd for poison?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote