[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

tmxkdlf92

Jul 15, 2023
Anyone have old suou's card? Like 'Fiona Frost' and Nanakusa Nazuna, Roxanne or Yume Irido'.
I'd like to exchange it personally because he tracks who share the cards.
I have some new suou's card. Reply or use conversation to me.

phes3456

Aug 20, 2021
And do what exactly when i update the archives? Create a new one every 1-2 weeks while seeding nearly 70gb until its worth it??
Edit: Just curious, as i had this exact same proposal where i previously posted the archives

Aye, in the archives. Uppercase Letters etc.
It seems that the work does not exist in the archives. I checked again when I downloaded the new file yesterday. Or is it placed in another file?

Len1wy

Feb 6, 2023
Read my sig, if there are any questions: check the thread. When in doubt: Uppercase.

No, it wouldnt. But each summary is packed with maximum compression on 7zip, everything extracted would easily get into the 100gb territory to begin with, my ISP isnt the fastest (at all) so im outta the seed business with a size like that.
And honestly? Curating this whole archive by myself takes enough time already but if someone wants to make a torrent, be my guest. But dont expect any contribution on my part.
bro, can u give me a clue about this u said that u have it but i really dont understand the name of those files

silvergrey

Jun 12, 2023
Anyone know some makers with good SD AND with sound? I would like to get only names, I will have a look for their Sd later.

whatever888

Dec 25, 2018
Technically, would creating a torrent even require zipping the files? How I see it, it could be possible to create something like that gigapack that was floating around. Namely just have the archive folder with everything extracted be the torrent.

I'm not sure how updating would work, probably once there were any changes done, you'd have to create a new torrent file/hash, but at least for updating you could just point it to previously downloaded torrent and you'd only download new files.
The gigapack is still floating around, this is the current link Ive seen once on shitaraba somewhere, its still working and I had like 8 seeds.

Get ~180GB free if you want to download it or choose which parts.

What I dont understand tho, is how is it possible that gmail, mega and most other services just delete archives without asking for owners clarification. So basically I can just report ANY link a few times and without questions they'll just remove someone elses uploads?
Due it it being free perhaps, not sure, but that made me realize how unsafe they all are lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote