[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

phes3456

Aug 20, 2021

Does anyone have the content of this work to share?
Thank you very much!!

Captn Krampus

Dec 18, 2021
Can someone create a Torrent file with Captn Krampus archives?
And do what exactly when i update the archives? Create a new one every 1-2 weeks while seeding nearly 70gb until its worth it??
Edit: Just curious, as i had this exact same proposal where i previously posted the archives

Does anyone have the content of this work to share?
Thank you very much!!
Aye, in the archives. Uppercase Letters etc.

Reactions: Calicatles the BD

d3xtral1243

Jul 24, 2021
And do what exactly when i update the archives? Create a new one every 1-2 weeks while seeding nearly 70gb until its worth it??
Edit: Just curious, as i had this exact same proposal where i previously posted the archives

can someone put krampus's archive in a 1tb ssd with enclosure and dhl ship me for free please please?

Nov 17, 2017

Technically, would creating a torrent even require zipping the files? How I see it, it could be possible to create something like that gigapack that was floating around. Namely just have the archive folder with everything extracted be the torrent.

I'm not sure how updating would work, probably once there were any changes done, you'd have to create a new torrent file/hash, but at least for updating you could just point it to previously downloaded torrent and you'd only download new files.

user224

Apr 2, 2018
I don't think anybody gonna recognize your missing mods with just unusable jpg card and screenshot without missing mods mention on it do they?
like.there is ton of raiden hair out there.
Have found: card Creator was kyonko its a export card from Charastudio

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote