DarkShiro

May 7, 2018
Anyone got newer stuff from H axiom?
All i can find in the archives is really old

Captn Krampus

Dec 18, 2021
Captn Krampus archive?

can't find your link if you posted one
Read my sig, if there are any questions: check the thread. When in doubt: Uppercase.

Technically, would creating a torrent even require zipping the files? How I see it, it could be possible to create something like that gigapack that was floating around. Namely just have the archive folder with everything extracted be the torrent.

I'm not sure how updating would work, probably once there were any changes done, you'd have to create a new torrent file/hash, but at least for updating you could just point it to previously downloaded torrent and you'd only download new files.
No, it wouldnt. But each summary is packed with maximum compression on 7zip, everything extracted would easily get into the 100gb territory to begin with, my ISP isnt the fastest (at all) so im outta the seed business with a size like that.
And honestly? Curating this whole archive by myself takes enough time already but if someone wants to make a torrent, be my guest. But dont expect any contribution on my part.

Last edited:

Xbax series K

Aug 25, 2021
Read my sig, if there are any questions: check the thread. When in doubt: Uppercase.

No, it wouldnt. But each summary is packed with maximum compression on 7zip, everything extracted would easily get into the 100gb territory to begin with, my ISP isnt the fastest (at all) so im outta the seed business with a size like that.
And honestly? Curating this whole archive by myself takes enough time already but if someone wants to make a torrent, be my guest. But dont expect any contribution on my part.
i'M DUMB.... thanks Capn

Reactions: Captn Krampus

astraldust

May 17, 2019
Excuse me, anyone have pekora '2021 New Clothes' by hatoko?
I think this outfit not include in archives

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote