5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver400

May 28, 2022
any archives with cards? there was a link here in the post, but its dead

raven9009

Aug 18, 2023
Please drop the encryption thing and just post normally, we will delete any encrypted links from now on.
Unless there is a specific reason, I think this request is outrageous. Anyone who speaks in a commanding tone without explaining the exact reason is sure to get angry. If the exact reason is not explained, even the administrator will not be able to understand it, so please provide the exact reason.

asagf

Aug 24, 2021
This is kinda weird because the code thing that people are doing here is not even convoluted its just 2 or 3 clicks. Because in this same forum to get updates/DLCs for some game i had to go to an outdated torrent in sukebei, check the description of the torrent for a code, decrypt it a few times, sent me to a cryptpad in which i had to navigate thru a few tabs to find the downloads one and then scroll thru a lot of links to find the ones for the DLCs that i wanted, all done this way so the links stay up. Compared to that what we do here seems pretty simple, i guess the difference was that if anyone asked they would just say to check the torrent and no more. I also wonder if its because someone was called a lazy bum/beggar got offended and complained?

whatever888

Dec 25, 2018
Please drop the encryption thing and just post normally, we will delete any encrypted links from now on.
You must be a politician and very fun at parties.

Base64 is not really "encryption". Its what kids play around with in the first grade.
It is a type of encoding, but it has to be secure to be a real one, which always takes into consideration that malicious activities can be hidden, which makes it "encoding" instead,
Base64 is not. So any argument you give out, is immidiatelly countered by "non malicious" nature of this.
Encoding != Encrypting
(Here an good explaination by actual programmers saying the exact same thing )
By this definition: LINK IS NOT ENCRYPTED.

But you know that already, right?

We need to look for another site to share any archives.
(I propose vk.com) (nvm, Cptn already found a way, way ahead this guy)

The ship isnt really sinking, its just that sharing of archives gets harder then perhaps.
Just my 2 cents here, because someone is being unreasonable at any angle and ofcource I personally cant stand bullies.

Last edited:

Cheel23

Apr 7, 2018
(I propose vk.com)
Russian social media that is completely controlled by the government and has pretty heavy censorship and crazy propaganda spam coming from all over the place. It seems to be the last place to do anything.

Previously, links didn't last that long, even some of the ones that used Base64. Now you will have to visit this thread more often if you want to get the latest updates. It is sad.

whatever888

Dec 25, 2018
Russian social media that is completely controlled by the government and has pretty heavy censorship and crazy propaganda spam coming from all over the place. It seems to be the last place to do anything.

Previously, links didn't last that long, even some of the ones that used Base64. Now you will have to visit this thread more often if you want to get the latest updates. It is sad.
And gofile is safe? Not even gdrive is.
I wouldnt say you're wrong, but also not entirely right.

There are quite a few communities like this already sharing KK stuff, sometimes even some stuff we didnt see here once and were redirected there instead.
So you can use VPN and such if you feel uncomfortable. I see your point, but its unreasonable in this case.

Russian controlled or not, yes, they surely are very interested in the hentai cards :ROFLMAO:
Im just trying to give options here.

All we need is a storage space or a space to share indirectly.

Last edited:

d3xtral1243

Jul 24, 2021
i'd propose telegram but its such a pain to use outside of a phone. whats wrong with a discord server? if wearent allowed to share codes then why not share links to text files with codes in them.

d3xtral1243

Jul 24, 2021
honestly if the mod is out here deleting message just because of a line of random texts, i doubt he'll let anything else slide. best to change ships.

Reactions: myspace121

whatever888

Dec 25, 2018
i'd propose telegram but its such a pain to use outside of a phone. whats wrong with a discord server? if wearent allowed to share codes then why not share links to text files with codes in them.
Discord is one of the fastest to react to and ToS complaint hard.
But cpt Krampus already has a solution I missed apparently with all the anger coming up xD Thx man!

whatever888

Dec 25, 2018
honestly if the mod is out here deleting message just because of a line of random texts, i doubt he'll let anything else slide. best to change ships.
I'd agree when its not just the archives affected but everything related to KK sharing, which would mean this admins basically doing what bepis admins on discord do (they HAVE to else ToS -> bye server). So far only links they cant see directly are being downed.
But this isnt the case. Not defending any bigotry here btw.

d3xtral1243

Jul 24, 2021
tbh i find decrypting code quite fun for solving
maybe some of people doesn't have a clue about it but it's very reasonable this is exist
i use to lurk in a korean forum that used these kind of coding, the moment i saw the codes here i knew instantly what to do. they also got very creative, putting the password of the zipfile as the 2nd decoded message. as someone who had no idea how to read korean it was fun to solve the puzzle

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
This is kinda weird because the code thing that people are doing here is not even convoluted its just 2 or 3 clicks. Because in this same forum to get updates/DLCs for some game i had to go to an outdated torrent in sukebei, check the description of the torrent for a code, decrypt it a few times, sent me to a cryptpad in which i had to navigate thru a few tabs to find the downloads one and then scroll thru a lot of links to find the ones for the DLCs that i wanted, all done this way so the links stay up. Compared to that what we do here seems pretty simple, i guess the difference was that if anyone asked they would just say to check the torrent and no more. I also wonder if its because someone was called a lazy bum/beggar got offended and complained?
Please report those threads and I'll sort them out asap, we do not allow this sort of thing in the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote