[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

phes3456

Aug 20, 2021
For someone who only recently discovered Captain's ONE PIECE, I think the decision made by the administrator is illogical

asagf

Aug 24, 2021
Please report those threads and I'll sort them out asap, we do not allow this sort of thing in the forum.
Idk if there is anything to report, i asked for PAID stuff for free, i was told where to find it, i used my eyes to read the information, followed the steps described and found it. Wouldnt i be a really ungrateful if after i found what i needed (for free!) i then went and reported the thread even tho the unique way of sharing it might have been completely unrelated to it since it was found outside of this forum.
The point that i was trying to make with my comment is that whatever stuff people do here to make links last a bit longer is extremely simple and definitely does not warrant any action, people just need to use the search bar more.

NullCheck

Jul 11, 2023
damn did they took down captn's signature again
I am guessing at this point they are going to stop any attempt to mask a url no matter the method used. Things were just getting good with frequent archive updates and maintenance too. Depressing.

Reactions: BobS5

Katolix

May 11, 2018
damn did they took down captn's signature again
i think so... i don't see it anymore
i don't know if it's a good idea but maybe if Captn Krampus can do a post about the archives put the link there and if a member want to acces, we just need to post the page where the post about the archives is.

d3xtral1243

Jul 24, 2021
that link was posted in jbbs.shitaraba .net/bbs/read.cgi/ game/61243/1693602993/
you can search in former threads to find other erena scenes i guess
i download every link that pops up there i still couldnt find it. i serch here too but couldnt find those specific 2

kamboko

Sep 12, 2023
Hey fellas I'm new here, so a couple of questions
Would appreciate any suggestions for Yuri scene sources
Also does anybody have SolityL's new Helena yet?
Also also what's the big bad archive everyone mentions once in a while?
Same here, good evening gentlemen.
And I just found your expectation here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-koikatu-card-sharing-thread.75103/post-11647844
Just go up and use the search box, type "Helena" and here we go.
Well then, would you tell me where is the archive he saying like big bad one? Is this a Discord sever or something?

Kroak27

Apr 29, 2023
Anyone have some mods called takaospant, takaosailertop, and LeiseHG: Akagi?
Updated my HF patch and forgot that it kinda nukes your "outdated" mods, so I've been on a spree of finding them all again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote