[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhiggins99001

Feb 8, 2023
Hello, I am wondering if anyone has finllty’s kashino card. This user ( ) has a picture of it but his link to the original has since been taken down.

AraAraMaid

May 2, 2020
Hello, I am wondering if anyone has finllty’s kashino card. This user ( ) has a picture of it but his link to the original has since been taken down.
Should be this one

But yeah, requires some shit to appear properly, like wtf mods and whatnot

Reactions: hentaidoge

Katolix

May 11, 2018
Someone posted AniAnon, but it was not full. Here is full collection that was released.
Please say thanks to him on Pixiv, hope he creates more scenes.

It would have been better to just share the missing parts :/
Thanks for sharing btw

Reactions: Luchok4515

cloner

May 25, 2020
It would have been better to just share the missing parts :/
Thanks for sharing btw
I was too lazy to check what were missing :) Theese are all that were released (latest upload DEC 2022). He used to upload quarterly, but forgot for quet some time. Maybe if everyone posts some good comments on Pixiv he will update the folder.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Luchok4515

Katolix

May 11, 2018
I was too lazy to check what were missing :) Theese are all that were released (latest upload DEC 2022). He used to upload quarterly, but forgot for quet some time. Maybe if everyone posts some good comments on Pixiv he will update the folder.
You are talking like you are AniAnon.haha Let's keep the suspense.i'll modif my post.

Jam1ee

May 13, 2023
Can anyone help me with this? The penetration works in its original scene, but the penis then fails to connect to the vagina when import it to my own map. Is it related to NC? Can someone try to import this scene to one of your map and see if it happens and try to solve it? I have tried for some time, but my knowledge of NC is limited

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Can anyone help me with this? The penetration works in its original scene, but the penis then fails to connect to the vagina when import it to my own map. Is it related to NC? Can someone try to import this scene to one of your map and see if it happens and try to solve it? I have tried for some time, but my knowledge of NC is limited

Something about the translation from one map to another messes up all of these keys
1694918423487.png

Doesn't seem to have much to do with NC since the only NC stuff is tying together bits of cum and juices.

Panfletita

Apr 1, 2018

Solution 1: Load firts your scene. And copy timeline duration. Later export u map, paste timeline duration.
Solution 2: Adjust nodes manually. The option is Ctrl i
Edit: This problem usually happens with multiple scenes or exports maps and scenes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.