[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jam1ee

May 13, 2023
Solution 1: Load firts your scene. And copy timeline duration. Later export u map, paste timeline duration.
Solution 2: Adjust nodes manually. The option is Ctrl i
Edit: This problem usually happens with multiple scenes or exports maps and scenes.
ok i'll try

JaKOI

Feb 19, 2020
Kodoki kemono works right now. Better go grab his scenes before he changes the link!

he usually cancels it quickly
I am already re-uploading all the scenes to gofile for those who arrive late

Jam1ee

May 13, 2023
Solution 1: Load firts your scene. And copy timeline duration. Later export u map, paste timeline duration.
Solution 2: Adjust nodes manually. The option is Ctrl i
Edit: This problem usually happens with multiple scenes or exports maps and scenes.
how do i perform the first solution? I'm not sure what you mean by copy timeline duration, i tried copying the keyframes but they disappear after i load the other map

Jam1ee

May 13, 2023
one thing i wanna ask, for copying the frames, is there a way to save singles files and paste everything in one go instead of saving them individually?

xmaterial

Nov 10, 2017
Kodoki kemono works right now. Better go grab his scenes before he changes the link!

It would be awesome if someone shares it all, because link reached DL limit
EDIT: Nevermind, i managed to get everything

Last edited:

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
some ship girl from pixiv user 16844866, I might get more later so lets not get me banned by being too obvious about it. Probably a long shot but if anyone has stuff that would be cool
Very nice. Thank you! Wish it was easier to get stuff from Afdian/Baidu

Reactions: Oishii115

Luchok4515

Apr 13, 2019
doesnt work any chance to reupload?
Here

I was too lazy to check what were missing :) Theese are all that were released (latest upload DEC 2022). He used to upload quarterly, but forgot for quet some time. Maybe if everyone posts some good comments on Pixiv he will update the folder.
This wonderful man AniAnon I will now support with all my might, he is too clean animation, now my favorite artist

xmaterial

Nov 10, 2017
Yes please, +1'ing this.
Dont reply, just vote the comment, otherwise the thead will be full of empty messages.

EDIT: Think about it, mainly comments with request and shares, less pages that people have search through. It's just for the sake of the thread, i dont pretend to tell you how to behave. It's just it will be more handy for us all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chuckles887
Status
Not open for further replies.