[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

key6saef4

Jan 24, 2023
Does anyone have a scene from this author?

Cheel23

Apr 7, 2018
anyone got this rita mod? i cant access the zodgame forum

Yuo need an invitation code to register an account, probably from another user.
Maybe someone here have account on zodgame.xyz and can send the code?
I'd like to have a few mods from there too.

ayanokiyo

May 18, 2022
Yuo need an invitation code to register an account, probably from another user.
Maybe someone here have account on zodgame.xyz and can send the code?
I'd like to have a few mods from there too.
i have an account there but it says you have to be zod user group lvl 1 to access the forum

Luchok4515

Apr 13, 2019
Hm... It seems all the links to Imsayaa scenes have died, or I'm blind. Who can re-upload please? Need scenes starting with "Alexia Midgar"

xmaterial

Nov 10, 2017
Does anyone know if this guy make scenes? cuz some of them look like Harada's but cant recognize a single one

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2018
Anyone have seth collection card pls
do u have seth' o night's / seth reloaded / abigail's newer cards?
Hi Guys, do you have the latest Seth o Night Character Cards?
krampus backup link said is not for public. Also anyone has rail2 or seth cards?
Does any one have
Abigail(Seth) s cards

Here's what i got, just krampus's collection which i think is only up to mid 2022. I'm still trying to find his Emilia which is the only card of his i want, but he's charging $60 for that. Makes you wonder who's really stealing here. Anyways, grab it fast there's a good chance it'll be taken down.

Oishii115

Sep 11, 2023

Here's what i got, just krampus's collection which i think is only up to mid 2022. I'm still trying to find his Emilia which is the only card of his i want, but he's charging $60 for that. Makes you wonder who's really stealing here. Anyways, grab it fast there's a good chance it'll be taken down.
I quite have a vew emilia card collection bot not from abigail/seth do u want it?

Reactions: personnelkid97

Nash_c

Sep 10, 2018
Anyone know where this card is from or is currently subscribed to koro22 and request the card?
111716545-24.gif

Whhghdgkvf

Jul 21, 2023
Anyone know where this card is from or is currently subscribed to koro22 and request the card?
If you just want the character, just use the one? because it just looks like an edited version of that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote