[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LogicalWizard

May 28, 2020

The new scenes haven't been uploaded yet, from what I've seen.
but there in that mega folder there are some and others more
Yeah I have that link bookmarked which is great but sadly no new scenes

Thanks anyway, much appreciated

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Again? without any warning?
Yeah, was about to quote it since someone asked for Nemu's Meto card. It's not in my post history and going back through the pages manually didn't show it.

Some people seem to be fine posting files out in the open, but I'm not one of them. I'll make an exception since this is a farewell post, though:
Latest Em ilia/sky, q lone mu, mak i se, and zhez hi cheny cards.

See everyone in a more reasonable place.

StankotheEclown

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2018
Yeah, was about to quote it since someone asked for Nemu's Meto card. It's not in my post history and going back through the pages manually didn't show it.

Some people seem to be fine posting files out in the open, but I'm not one of them. I'll make an exception since this is a farewell post, though:
Latest Em ilia/sky, q lone mu, mak i se, and zhez hi cheny cards.

See everyone in a more reasonable place.
Let me know if you find that place. I don't like cringelord forum mods.

rezeu

Mar 23, 2022
Just wanted to thank those of you that contributed to my search for the headmod, including d3xtral1243.
Apparently it was this mod that was linked here. All I had to do was redownload the latest version of the repack.
Cannot express my joy when I found out that it was working when I re-downloaded everything. I hope that I can continue to count on you guys for assisting me in finding future mods for characters or scenes of interest. Again, thank you very much. 今後ともよろしくお願いいたします。

bowser1234

Sep 15, 2023
Just wanted to thank those of you that contributed to my search for the headmod, including d3xtral1243.
Apparently it was this mod that was linked here. All I had to do was redownload the latest version of the repack.
Cannot express my joy when I found out that it was working when I re-downloaded everything. I hope that I can continue to count on you guys for assisting me in finding future mods for characters or scenes of interest. Again, thank you very much. 今後ともよろしくお願いいたします。
the mod's clash with each other, the older one makes it looks like it has mandark's head

bowser1234

Sep 15, 2023
does anyone know if krampus went somewhere or is just MIA, im not asking to beg(mostly) for stuff but kinda missing him

Status
Not open for further replies.