[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jam1ee

May 13, 2023

I need help, does anyone know how to fix the problem of female character glitching out after swapping in this scene?

fuzzyoxsl

Jun 6, 2021
Does anyone know how to solve penis rotating during animation? I have been trying to solve this for hours
For BP? Unfortunately, there isn't a fix for it. At best, you can minimise the rotation by moving the chara/penis further away so it doesn't mash into the female chara

fishgreen

Sep 4, 2023
does anyone know if krampus went somewhere or is just MIA, im not asking to beg(mostly) for stuff but kinda missing him
I miss him a lot, and I also want to become a sailor. Even though I'm a coward right now, who knows, maybe one day even a coward will discover treasure

Mr. nice

Jul 23, 2023
does anyone have this Tokoyami Towa card and mod from

zzzyyyyy

Aug 23, 2023

I need help, does anyone know how to fix the problem of female character glitching out after swapping in this scene?
Maybe find "Dynamic Bone colliders" and turn off unnecessary bones, or press "Ctrl +i" to refresh the nodes that went wrong. There is no single best method so just try them out

Kroak27

Apr 29, 2023
Yeah, was about to quote it since someone asked for Nemu's Meto card. It's not in my post history and going back through the pages manually didn't show it.

Some people seem to be fine posting files out in the open, but I'm not one of them. I'll make an exception since this is a farewell post, though:
Latest Em ilia/sky, q lone mu, mak i se, and zhez hi cheny cards.

See everyone in a more reasonable place.
Aw man, I hope you tell me where you go
You've been a real helper with cards and actual help when things go wrong

bowser1234

Sep 15, 2023
Yeah, was about to quote it since someone asked for Nemu's Meto card. It's not in my post history and going back through the pages manually didn't show it.

Some people seem to be fine posting files out in the open, but I'm not one of them. I'll make an exception since this is a farewell post, though:
Latest Em ilia/sky, q lone mu, mak i se, and zhez hi cheny cards.

See everyone in a more reasonable place.
are u krampus in another account or are u someone else

davidcr

Nov 4, 2017
does anyone have this mod for the kodoki yelan scene? It links it on pixiv but the original post is deleted and its not on sideloader

Jet4

Oct 28, 2019
if someone looking for TAF4MAD (for preview author )

(EXPIRED)
btw does anyone collected the Kaede collection? especially the new one

Could you reup this?

Status
Not open for further replies.