[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheel23

Apr 7, 2018
Someone previously posted here the python code for sorting scenes with a timeline. It was created by Shallty from Discord. All credits to him. I added some changes, so that it would be possible to choose scenes with a duration of more than a certain value since it was too painfull to sort scenes with 1-3 seconds duration.

You need to change only these 3 variables:
Python:
input_path = 'D:/Path/To/Folder/With/Scenes'
output_path = 'D:/Path/Where/Timeline/Scene/Will/Be/Moved'
timeline_length = 30.0
And I won't explain any more details.You can just google for python tutorials and how to run .py file
Code:

Python:
import ctypes
import glob
import os
import shutil

os.system('cls' if os.name == 'nt' else 'clear')
print("")
print("")
ctypes.windll.kernel32.SetConsoleTitleW("TIMELINE CHECKER")

input_path = 'D:/Path/To/Folder/With/Scenes'
output_path = 'D:/Path/Where/Timeline/Scene/Will/Be/Moved'
timeline_length = 30.0

if not os.path.exists(output_path):
    os.makedirs(output_path)

print(f"\nSearching .png files...\n")
files = glob.glob(input_path + '/**/*.png', recursive=True)
total_files = len(files)

print(f"\n({total_files}) .png files founded.\n")
count = 0
tl_count = 0

check_list = ['cameraOPos"', 'cameraORot"', 'cameraOZoom"', 'cameraFOV"', 'cameraPos"', 'cameraRot"', 'timeScale"']

for current_file in files:
    has_time_greater_than_value = False
    if os.path.isfile(current_file):
        with open(current_file, 'rt', encoding="ansi") as fp:
            for index, line in enumerate(fp):
                if line.count("Timeline") >= 2:
                    if 'timeline' in line:
                        elements = line.strip().split()
                        for element in elements:
                            if 'time="' in element:
                                try:
                                    time_value = float(element.split('time="')[1].replace('"', ''))
                                    if time_value > timeline_length:
                                        has_time_greater_than_value = True
                                except ValueError:
                                    continue

if has_time_greater_than_value and 'id="' in element and not any(
                                    check_string in element for check_string in check_list):
                                tl_count += 1
                                file_name = os.path.split(current_file)
                                print('\nTimeline scene found: ' + file_name[1] + '\n')
                                fp.close()
                                shutil.move(current_file, output_path + '\\' + file_name[1])
                                break
                        else:
                            continue
                        break
            else:
                fp.close()
    count += 1
    print(f"\n({count}/{total_files}) Timeline scene count: [{tl_count}]\n")

print("\n╭⋟────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────╮")
print(f'\n                 Total timeline scenes found: [{tl_count}/{total_files}]\n')
print("╰────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────⋞╯\n\n")

Last edited:

Oishii115

Sep 11, 2023
The archives are still accessible, go through my post history and you will find it. Open the scene in studio like normal. Also for those that don't know what happened to krampus he told me he is looking for a place to set up camp he feels like he was being targeted no matter what method he could come up with to protect the links the mod would strike him down anyways, krampus also dm'd the mod and they never responded what a surprise :FacePalm:
Tell krampus, try vk.i use that too and didnt see any banned link

• Angry
Reactions: Cheel23
Jul 18, 2022
I like Poison's scene cards, but it seems like both on here and shirataba, his work gets shared much less often than all the other card makers (scene and character). Do people dislike his stuff? Is he extra good at being blocking leakers or something?
Probably just lack of big following and that equates to less leakers by default.

Rrnc

Feb 5, 2020
Anyone have this card?it is a free sharing but the link is valid

Aldiele

Aug 10, 2017
Seems like his cards have a absurd quality, and are also really expensive. Never saw anyone sharing his stuff before
earthship stuff kinda sucked back in the day. No idea about now since no one ever leaks his cards, but it seems like they upped their game considerably. I'm pretty sure they are marked, and also they have steep prices as you said. They also only offer limited spots on patreon + the whole "I'll dm you the card after you pay me" and ALSO you only get the card of the month you subscribed to. If you want any other card, you have to personally DM him to discuss prices, which is mega sketchy. You can see why the only supporters earthship has are extremely loyal ones.

Reactions: Oishii115
Status
Not open for further replies.