[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhikhu

Aug 18, 2018
is there any chance that you might have these two as well? been looking for them for awhile now

If anyone could put up Apuri's newest stuff in general that'd be great. I'm missing a lot of it ever since they started using passwords.
Well I don't blame the guy cuz lately APURI makes banger ones

StankotheEclown

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2018

I mean they are pretty good but I suspect most of the work isn't his. I don't like supporting that kind of practice. As is why I'm here.

Katolix

May 11, 2018
Well my post was deleted and I don't know why. Guess I can't share other cards here anymore.
when i created my account i got a message up screen on the forum that said: "Wait to post 3 message before post a link." something like that. can be that.
Edit: if that was for base 64 too i think

StankotheEclown

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2018
I posted with the Base64 encryption. Did that changed? if so I will just post the gofile link before deleting it. Pretty sure it was the 4th message.
Yeah. It's the reason why some people left. Mods came in one day and started deleting encryption posts for no reason. Back to dealing with paywallers reporting our links within the hour. :KEK:

Dec 26, 2019
Anyone got the latest two of tachumi Scene Data, "Kyoko Paizuri BBC" & "Sex Education" ?

would you mind sharing please, i checked kemono but the download links is dead?

Miss Bulchi

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
Could you reupload, please?
View attachment 3141977
Nishikino Maki (Ltsuki)

View attachment 3141976
Akiyama Mizuki (Ltsuki)

View attachment 3141975
Hatsune Miku (Ltsuki)

View attachment 3141974
Yoshizawa Kasumi (Ltsuki)

Last edited:

Mystfigu

Jun 28, 2018

hot damn, thanks mate. glad I made it before the link was down lol

Also, I did not realize that not all of his stuff is originally made by him, but yeah, he does improve the quality on some of them

Status
Not open for further replies.