[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheel23

Apr 7, 2018
please dont share the links from japan directly, download and reupload then share please, this place gets thing banned much faster than any other place, lets not cause problems for others
Well, it would be great if people here would stop giving a link to the original sources and just re-upload the content themselves and only then provide a new link here. It's just bad when people post someone else's link here and it gets banned within minutes/hours and the people who posted the original link wonder why it dies so quickly. The more this happens, the less anyone will upload anything.If this continues, soon there will be nothing to share here at all. Even if they really try to help, in the end it just can piss off original uploader so bad so he will stop, so I wonder if we can somehow block these posts/"helpers" :unsure:

Last edited:

Overlawl

Feb 16, 2021
That japanese site is great, I remember they used to have another, but someone suddenly started to repost links everywhere, and they decided to ban gaijins from participating.

Katolix

May 11, 2018
please dont share the links from japan directly, download and reupload then share please, this place gets thing banned much faster than any other place, lets not cause problems for others
Well, it would be great if people here would stop giving a link to the original sources and just re-upload the content themselves and only then provide a new link here. It's just bad when people post someone else's link here and it gets banned within minutes/hours and the people who posted the original link wonder why it dies so quickly. The more this happens, the less anyone will upload anything. If this continues, soon there will be nothing to share here at all. Even if they really try to help, in the end it just can piss off original uploader so bad so he will stop, so I wonder if we can somehow block these posts/"helpers" :unsure:
i don't know who posted the same link from japan but i don't think it's here. maybe an other site. You just have to compare URL link. if someone do something like that here, let's talk to him calmly.

Status
Not open for further replies.