[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katolix

May 11, 2018
Is there any way to replace the penis in a scene, with my character's penis? For example, scene 133 Lazymelon. And how to fix the girl's mouth in scene 133 if it's permanently attached to the penis?
Edit: 133 scene
1695336516198.png you have red circle if you want change color, overlay and so on... or just go on the male character and change the uncensor. You can check NC (Ctrl + i) (node contraint) if you need to fix something. For the girl, i don't know :/ check the sphere in workspace.
Edit: Check BS (Blendshape) too
Edit2: or check bones x)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Luchok4515
Jul 18, 2022
I lowkey want to laugh that the mods are deleting the encryption links but was there a real reason people used them? Because it just felt like a complicated and edgy meme.

swdefert

Oct 8, 2017
Is there any way to replace the penis in a scene, with my character's penis? For example, scene 133 Lazymelon. And how to fix the girl's mouth in scene 133 if it's permanently attached to the penis?
Edit 2: What's up with the character's hands in the pic? Is this because of some plugin/mods missing? Scene in pic:
View attachment 2946833
mind telling who made this card?

webby

Dec 16, 2017
Hi does anyone have these mods?

xyzeeed

Mar 5, 2019
Edit 2: What's up with the character's hands in the pic? Is this because of some plugin/mods missing? Scene in pic:
View attachment 2946833
As far as I know, the only way to fix when that happens is to save the scene and reload it.
because it happens? not the slightest idea

• Red Heart
Reactions: Luchok4515

Chuckles887

Dec 19, 2021
I lowkey want to laugh that the mods are deleting the encryption links but was there a real reason people used them? Because it just felt like a complicated and edgy meme.
In the last five pages, look how many requests there are for "that file was taken down, can you re-upload please?" and the like. Most of those files are less than two days old. When paywallers see them, they report them as "abusive" to have the files taken down.

The encryption was to keep the takedowns from happening so quickly, and in many cases, at all. It makes it easier to share because the paywallers illegally selling stuff from IPs they don't own are lying on reports to prevent them from being shared to people who wouldn't pay them anyway.

And it appears the mods here have sided with the paywallers, on top of that. It's kind of sad to watch. Hopefully this clears it up for you.

elpelt

Nov 2, 2017
Hi, i'm really sorry but i don't have the remaining scenes yet. I checked 2 other sites (not kemono) and i didn't see the files or a folder about them. If someone can share it they are welcome.
Id like these scenes as well, can you reupload them? Its expired again :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote