[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

elpelt

Nov 2, 2017
Hi, i'm really sorry but i don't have the remaining scenes yet. I checked 2 other sites (not kemono) and i didn't see the files or a folder about them. If someone can share it they are welcome.
Id like these scenes as well, can you reupload them? Its expired again :(

Shuten Douji

May 20, 2018
View attachment 2945670 i fix a bug and then new appear anyone has any idea how to fix this or waht mod is causing this ?
I had something similar happen, it turns out after I installed the HF pack, that body is actually the first and default uncensor when there isn't one set, (it used to be the vagina that was just a big line) change the uncensor to that card and if that fixes it go to plugin settings and search something like "uncensor selector" and change the default female body to something else: 1695351793255.png

Jam1ee

May 13, 2023
Hey guys, i need help. When I open this scene , the penis changes its orientation as shown in this screenshot. It worked properly before, but now it looks like this. Does anyone know the root cause, and how to fix it?
1695352036331.png

kgy01

May 27, 2023
Hey guys, i need help. When I open this scene , the penis changes its orientation as shown in this screenshot. It worked properly before, but now it looks like this. Does anyone know the root cause, and how to fix it?
Not sure about the cause, but if the penis is an attached object, you can usually click on it in the workspace menu (male char>group: crotch>penis) and change rotation with the move menu, if it's a body part you can change position, rotation and scale with KKPE (bones menu, penis parts are cf_d_kokan, cm_J_dan_s, cm_J_dan100_00, cm_J_dan_f_top, cm_J_dan_f_L, cm_J_dan_f_R)

Sometimes if its an attached object its easier to disable it, then enable the penis in animation > current state, and adjust it with KKPE

VortexYeo

Jul 30, 2020
Not sure about the cause, but if the penis is an attached object, you can usually click on it in the workspace menu (male char>group: crotch>penis) and change rotation with the move menu, if it's a body part you can change position, rotation and scale with KKPE (bones menu, penis parts are cf_d_kokan, cm_J_dan_s, cm_J_dan100_00, cm_J_dan_f_top, cm_J_dan_f_L, cm_J_dan_f_R)

Sometimes if its an attached object its easier to disable it, then enable the penis in animation > current state, and adjust it with KKPE
Is there a way to solve it without adjusting it normally? Cuz the scene worked properly before. And yes this is my alternative account

Status
Not open for further replies.