[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luchok4515

Apr 13, 2019
mind telling who made this card?
I'm pretty sure the other poster was referring to who made the Vermeil you're using. I'd like to know also.
Ah, sorry, I didn't notice the mistake. Here, Bros:
I don't remember exactly where I found her card from

Last edited:
Jul 18, 2022
Someone posted toukyou's folder, i was looking for to give you the link but i didn't found it so i'll re-upload

Toukyou
Are these up to date? No real rush or anything just for future reference. Its hard not having a general discord for this stuff.

Sins99

May 1, 2023
I tried to put makeup and change the iris color on this character but it can't, everytime i reload it just back to the first version again,can someone tell me what is wrong and how do i put makeup and change this character iris/body etc

Adon-Jaguar

Feb 11, 2020
Does anybody has scene data os this user?( Saeong ). been looking everywhere couldnt find anything..

Jun 24, 2019
anyone have this card?

Whhghdgkvf

Jul 21, 2023
I tried to put makeup and change the iris color on this character but it can't, everytime i reload it just back to the first version again,can someone tell me what is wrong and how do i put makeup and change this character iris/body etc
If the overlay is set using the Material Editor via import to the Main Tex it overrides textures set in the maker, you'd need to either replace the main tex via the Material Editor or you can use the reset button in Material Editor on Main Tex and the ones you already set should appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.