[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xmaterial

Nov 10, 2017
Does anyone know if this author distribute scenes? checked kemono and a few more pages but found nothing.

Katolix

May 11, 2018
Guys,i found a chinese site where you can trad some rare cards (if i understand the fonction) with virtual money from the site called (SP).i share the link here but remember, "Respect people there !" and if someone share a card for private only "DON'T SHARE IT"
Thank you for taking the time to read my message.

Zero54

Jun 16, 2017
Anyone got seth reloaded/abigail's newest Saberface Artoria Face cards (and affiliated mods)?

Castoria:

Morgan le Fay:

OG Saber:

EDIT:
Also, found a Mordred one further down:

Last edited:

Overlawl

Feb 16, 2021
Guys,i found a chinese site where you can trad some rare cards (if i understand the fonction) with virtual money from the site called (SP).i share the link here but remember, "Respect people there !" and if someone share a card for private only "DON'T SHARE IT"

Problem like all chinese sites they use paidu for downloads most of the time, you need to download and install baidu app, then it ask you for registration with a valid phone number for code. I never like asking for phone or to install that many apps just for a simple download.

• Wow
Reactions: whatever888

Xbax series K

Aug 25, 2021

Its a pain in the ass to even download the cards becuz you need a app that only works with Chinese numbers and email

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.