[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowser1234

Sep 15, 2023
Problem like all chinese sites they use paidu for downloads most of the time, you need to download and install baidu app, then it ask you for registration with a valid phone number for code. I never like asking for phone or to install that many apps just for a simple download.
for baidu. or just make a friend there that'll download and reupload to international sites. theres a reason why they use baidu. so us internationals dont come in and share em willy nilly and get their stuff banned if not themselves banned, honestly that'd site would be alot better than here. way more protection from banns than a mod activing trying to get linked banned

Katolix

May 11, 2018
RHL 50

Its a pain in the ass to even download the cards becuz you need a app that only works with Chinese numbers and email
Problem like all chinese sites they use paidu for downloads most of the time, you need to download and install baidu app, then it ask you for registration with a valid phone number for code. I never like asking for phone or to install that many apps just for a simple download.
Ok i understand :/ i hope that will help chinese people from this thread who didn't know the site.

Sins99

May 1, 2023
Can someone teach me how to do the animate birth like this,is there some special animation mod or you have something to work with the timeline?

LogicalWizard

May 28, 2020
Looking for newest scenes

His old stuff been shared but I been searching for his newest stuff

Rename

Jun 10, 2018
Does someone have Monarch card from mmddrr old account? has search it for age... and he not make it avaible again on his new acc

Status
Not open for further replies.