[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Huh for KKUTS do i have to download the zipmod and add it to the mods folder and that's it? i have tried a bunch of times and i can't seem to get that one running
That should be all you need, yeah. Does it not appear in your material editor at all?

Reactions: swdefert

Jam1ee

May 13, 2023
I'm so confused, I set the accessories on my character to mainItemPlus and saved but the card won't update, it's still in its default shader. How to fix it??

• Thinking Face
Reactions: naki.ata

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
it appears but when you select it a could not load shader message appears
That's odd. What BR/HF/kPlug/Madevil version are you running on? Could be an issue with the material editor plugin itself? Or perhaps you have conflicting copies of KKUTS and need to delete one?

nova-storm

Aug 18, 2021
does anyone have scenes/videos from SugarDust? Looking for the genshin ones (ayaka in particular), they aren't anywhere on pixiv or anything i think

ami666

Jul 15, 2019
Anyone has cards from this guy?

namely these two?

swdefert

Oct 8, 2017
That's odd. What BR/HF/kPlug/Madevil version are you running on? Could be an issue with the material editor plugin itself? Or perhaps you have conflicting copies of KKUTS and need to delete one?
my mods folder has a single instance of KKUTS so i don't think is that, BR i guess is better repack i have ver RX17, i have no idea about the other 3 tho, sorry. Also thanks for your help

skyabcd

Sep 9, 2023
Does anyone have these cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.