[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overlawl

Feb 16, 2021
hi
anybody have his scenes
Are we sure those are HIS scenes? Because they look like Hongcha + Saeong scenes. Althought I haven't seen the threesome one from them if anyone know the real source of that one.

Drvchive

Feb 27, 2021
Does any1 have this scene? I remember that it was uploaded on the discord server, but I think it was also uploaded before discord deleted the metadata of the images, if I found it there it wouldn't work either! I also want to know who the author is please! I lost it when my HDD died
View attachment 2956729

Edit: Found it on Pixiv, author is Pineapple
can u share the scene?

cloner

May 25, 2020
Does anyon have cards?

sevenkay

Jan 28, 2021
Anyone have the Rozemyne and/or Silvervale cards from Sankuku?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Oh gotcha, so you're essentially creating a server for uploading exclusively for use here. Groovy. My two brain cells caught up

Is it still fine for randos who don't upload often to drop regular links here, or would we have to send it to a verified uploader & they add it to this server for it to be posted in this thread at all?
You can still drop them but it would best to get it hosted on Card Share. That way it wont go down.

AUOGIL

Oct 2, 2023
Does anyone have H axiom cards? I spent several hours searching, but it was unsuccessful. So please

Oishii115

Sep 11, 2023
You can still drop them but it would best to get it hosted on Card Share. That way it wont go down.
So u mean the server is like a storage? So the login only for the uploader. And we acces it throught the link of the uploader?

LimeSere1201

Mar 24, 2022
My search for Keiyuu cards lead me here. I'm searching for their Iris and Sophie cards, anyone got em? How do I get started with the file sharing website? Have some few cards in me I can share.

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
My search for Keiyuu cards lead me here. I'm searching for their Iris and Sophie cards, anyone got em? How do I get started with the file sharing website? Have some few cards in me I can share.
Zonies Card Share - File hosting for Koikatu
Website -

Rules
Must follow F95Zone General Rules
If you are caught trying to spread malware, viruses, etc. You will be IP banned from the file host and banned from F95Zone.

Uploader Access
  1. Only trusted individuals will get access to upload to the server. This is to prevent abuse. As its strictly for card sharing only.
  2. JPG, PNG, WEBP, WEBM, MP4, Zip, 7z and RAR files will only be accepted. This may change in the future.
  3. Loli content will be removed on report bases. If it breaks F95Zone Rule 7, it will be removed.
  4. You must create an album by artist or collection, where possible. This allows for easier browsing,.

How To Get Uploader
You will had to have shared at least 10 cards here or at least 1 collection containing 20 or more cards, here in this thread.

If you meet the requirements and would like to be an uploader, please PM me or quote this post with the links to what you have shared.
For now, you can use or to host your files.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
You can upload them to Catbox or gofile. Then one of the trusted uploaders can put it on card share. Once you meet the criteria to get access, I will add you to it

Reactions: LimeSere1201

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Aight ladies, I am going to bed. I have an 8 hour drive tomorrow. I will be available again after 3pm EST. Feel free to hmu on F95 discord if you guys need faster help. I might setup a matrix room to allow faster discussion. I dont want to use discord, due to the how fast shit gets taken down with this stuff.

I will be building a custom page to list all files and be able to search it tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.