Status
Not open for further replies.

Horsen2323

Sep 11, 2023
Zonies Card Share - File hosting for Koikatu
Website -

Rules
Must follow F95Zone General Rules
If you are caught trying to spread malware, viruses, etc. You will be IP banned from the file host and banned from F95Zone.

Uploader Access
  1. Only trusted individuals will get access to upload to the server. This is to prevent abuse. As its strictly for card sharing only.
  2. Zip, 7z and RAR files will only be accepted. This may change in the future.
  3. Files must be named CHARACTER/ITEM-NAME_ARTIST_VERSION. All spaces must be replaced with hyphens "-"
    1. - Any file not following this convention may be deleted without warning.
    2. - You may report files that break this and may be renamed, if its provided in the report.
  4. Uploaders will not be able to delete their own files once uploaded. To have them deleted, please either ping me here with the files or report them.
    1. - Report files like this

How To Get Uploader
You will had to have shared at least 10 cards here or at least 1 collection containing 20 or more cards, here in this thread.

If you meet the requirements and would like to be an uploader, please PM me or quote this post with the links to what you have shared.
This mine

Reactions: Wit&77 and BARISTAR

Taito

Oct 29, 2017

does someone has this frieren card from unagi4545 ?

Last edited:

crazymanjj

Jul 23, 2018
Anyone know where this scene comes from?
I read he took scenes and edited them.
Feathermapleleaf edits other people's scenes but he always credits the original scene maker. You just have to find the scene on his pixiv page not his fanbox and he'll link the source of the original scene. He also makes his own scenes and they are some of the best harem/reverse gangbang stuff I've found. Here is the link for the original of that tsunade scene. It was made by MoonLightMask

Reactions: person on fire

pooiii

Jul 27, 2023
Zonies Card Share - File hosting for Koikatu
Website -

Rules
Must follow F95Zone General Rules
If you are caught trying to spread malware, viruses, etc. You will be IP banned from the file host and banned from F95Zone.

Uploader Access
  1. Only trusted individuals will get access to upload to the server. This is to prevent abuse. As its strictly for card sharing only.
  2. Zip, 7z and RAR files will only be accepted. This may change in the future.
  3. Files must be named CHARACTER/ITEM-NAME_ARTIST_VERSION. All spaces must be replaced with hyphens "-"
    1. - Any file not following this convention may be deleted without warning.
    2. - You may report files that break this and may be renamed, if its provided in the report.
  4. Uploaders will not be able to delete their own files once uploaded. To have them deleted, please either ping me here with the files or report them.
    1. - Report files like this

How To Get Uploader
You will had to have shared at least 10 cards here or at least 1 collection containing 20 or more cards, here in this thread.

If you meet the requirements and would like to be an uploader, please PM me or quote this post with the links to what you have shared.
scene cards are also needed, the Sugar Dust is pretty delicious, isn't it?
It looks like some people in this thread are requesting them, so enjoy it:coffee:

Last edited:

Taikutsu_K

Jul 4, 2019
Hi, does any1 have this Sylphiette (Mushoku Tensei) card?

manhdi2000

Aug 20, 2020
Anyone has these two lastest card from yubao?

Mumei3

Sep 6, 2023
Does anybody know who's the author of Fanatio from this scene and if she's available somewhere?

Whenever I try to extract it it's all fucked up

Status
Not open for further replies.