Status
Not open for further replies.

spade117

Sep 14, 2020
good ones from wherever they live
I bring you a great and beautiful contribution
----mega pack that is being updated periodically
----------anianon pack, it is also updated over time
-------------cool_v pack, this is free but for those who are too lazy to search here it is
-----------
and to finish the scratch-key pack
I don't know if he will release it to the public, but for those who want it, here it is.
i have most of the old *not to the moon* scenes

LINK

DoAFan

Jun 3, 2021
Someone has this card from Sankuku?

Last edited:
Nov 17, 2017
Everyone talks about card makers tracking their stuff but so far I was not able to see any concrete examples of that happening. One creator I checked that mentioned tracking didn't had any differences between two cards. Are there any authors that are proven to be tracking their stuff? At best they can only figure out if it's their card by checking the textures I guess.

Oishii115

Sep 11, 2023
Everyone talks about card makers tracking their stuff but so far I was not able to see any concrete examples of that happening. One creator I checked that mentioned tracking didn't had any differences between two cards. Are there any authors that are proven to be tracking their stuff? At best they can only figure out if it's their card by checking the textures I guess.
There was a creator that i onow have number in the forhead of the character. If u remove the hair. And its can track who leaks from the number in the forehead. I was find it when i try to modify. And sometimes its almost merge with the dark color

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
The matter of there being the possibility of tracking is threat enough, really. Nothing stops the authors from using multiple methods (different texture/overlay placement, code in the zipmod's manifest.xml, unique codes in material editors, etc). Even more troublesome (even if it's unlikely to happen) would be authors talking to one another, where your email or name gets passed around as a leaker.

At the end of the day, it's a mixture of the concept-in-being and us card sharer's unwillingness/laziness to check each individual card for identifiers. I consider myself a more patient than average person, but if I was a subscriber to one of those kinds of wallers I'd struggle with not being sure I got all the trackers (if they even exist) even if I did take the time to look for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.